Dex-chan lover
So uhh... is any of this actually accurate translation of what was in original? Or is it like the joke translations of We Can't Study that were popular a while ago?

Fed-Kun's army
hmmm.... translation took a lot of liberties...
pretty funny though so I won't complain :3

Supporter
not going to lie... don't like the translation
taking liberties doesn't work when in the last 46 chapters I've read, little to none were taken, and it didn't read like a reddit thread where everyone is forcing memes in an attempt to make laughs
if it been like that from the get-go it would have been fine, but this is just a bit jarring...
thanks anyway

Dex-chan lover
You know what? I'm fine with the liberties. It's not like this series could've been taken too seriously anyways. Might as well double down on that with a fund translation.

It’s been 5 days since the last update, can this TL really say until someone picks it up? Did HAS drop it?

Group Leader
If you want stale memes in your TL, fine, do what you want, but make a different version of the chapter and cram as many shitty memes as you want. It's really jarring when they speak normally for 46 chapters, then they start cussing like no tomorrow and spouting memes like they're on reddit or some shit.

Users who are viewing this thread