Double-page supporter
So, the actual MC, to whom the description refers to, is dead? Right...
Quite frankly, the whole she getting distracted by their talking despite all that they did to her, and then getting killed like that only feels like author thought "oh, hey, this thing makes me money, but if I keep the current MC alive, this'll end soon. Ooh, I got a "genius" idea, she'll get distracted and killed and then we'll replace her with another one!", or, in simple terms, the author got greedy.

@golestar To me, it feels more like a crappy plot device the author came up with to extend the story that was about to come to an end.

Dex-chan lover
I mean this is the perfect time for her to die. She'd already learned about how he felt about her, her wounds are hopelessly fatal and she's already reconciliated with her beloved boy. At least she died so that the protagonist will actually take the lead.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the fall wasn't that deep ? I know the physics in this manga are not 100% accurate but this felt stupid to read. Hope the next volume will be more enjoyable

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaiofficialone
He WAS a wimp. He pretty much started to change when he finally saved her. And at this point he's probably gonna change even more after this chapter. The girl he liked is now dead and he learned that people have intentionally been fucking her life up and covering up everything.

WHAT WHAT WHAT. Kazhya Aliiiivvvveee. I know answer body dead cushion. but Naomi is died. Poor girl. well R.I.P Naoko

Fed-Kun's army
Not gonna lie, I would have preferred him to die saving her (like acting as her cushion) but I'm not mad either. 😋

Fed-Kun's army
@Kefkabot A 20 meters fall is not imposible to survive, you can indeed survive a fall llike that, as long as your head doesn't hit the ground full force, if he fell on his legs theres a big chance he'd only break both legs but take minimal damage on the rest of his body. I've seen people survive a fall of a 20 floor tall building. A building that should be much higher than 20m, which is the depth of this hole in question.

Boy falls on well placed cushion boobs and survives ,
Girls falls on well placed bundle of rods to be inpaled . Claps

Users who are viewing this thread