So Nino and Miku are sore losers, Itsuki is beginning to fall for Fuutaro and Ichika has completed her face turn, and our MC still showing why he isn’t the spineless braindead child from other harem series

@athros What’s the title of that H?

Also reported, the TL said no to upload this to MangaDex yet

Double-page supporter
@JKTV
I Think you are missunderstanding Miku intentions, she heard that Youtsuba and Fuutarou aren't going out yet, and got angry and confused as to why (i'm making an assumption, but that's probably right), so the question "I'm gonna dress up as you and go out with fuutarou" is probably just a joke, and a way to make Yotsuba realize she is acting like an idiot, she isn't really going to do that.

Aggregator gang
so i guess this is it. everything start with yotsuba's saying absolutely haram to share fuutarou by disguise. so either fuutarou or one of the quint gon aim for the prime minister seat, then legalize polygamy in japan so everything would be absolutely halal again.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone jumping the gun without reading carefully. There is a part not shown in the exchange between Nino and Yotsuba. It feels like Yotsuba went to Nino first and told her that she rejected him so Nino can have her way instead. Nino definitely won't accept that, so she uses an ultimatum to force Yotsuba to prioritise herself.

Same with Miku. It's her way of forcing Yotsuba to think of herself. Both are definitely dealing with being rejected too, so jealousy might be mixed into their method. That doesn't mean they have completely lost it.

Fed-Kun's army
Welp, good bait with the Yotsuba end, time to set up the Itsuki end!

Dex-chan lover
502.jpg

Dex-chan lover
>angry and confused
>lol it’s just a joke

@deleteTF

Lol no. She’s definitely is heartbroken but that shit ain’t a joke, just some in denial. She’ll probably brush it off as a joke since Yotsuba won’t agree to it.
If anything I bet Nino acting like that is because she angry at Yotsuba for not even going out with him despite being the chosen girl.

Negi, can you just fucking make up your fucking mind. First you made my best girl ichika looked like a complete bitch by making her deceived her sisters. Now you try to dirty my second best girl nino making her looks like a complete bitch by having her acting like a petulant brat. I know, some sacrifices have to be made for the sake of plot development. With that being said i still enjoyed reading this xD.

Aggregator gang
Well I guess Yotsuba still hasn't completely won yet considering she is still hesitant.

Aggregator gang
I love how she denies it ethically.
I agree with Itsuki. I just can't honestly congratulate them.
Go Ichika! You still have a chance!!!!
Damn Nino hurting yourself even you are already hurt!!!
Miku love the idea but yeah that's not ethical.
Yotsuba! DO NOT PITY YOUR SISTERS! THEY WILL JUST GET HURT MORE!

All in all the harem route is still my head canon and I will be in denial.

Users who are viewing this thread