From one flashback to another. This one was kind of lame since it's basically the end so the flashback is just stalling.

It's definitely feeling rushed, but dragged out?

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone know when someone will put this chapter on mangadex and not on mangaplus, because i'm not reading it there.

I wish the groups that left Mangadex because of their own bullshit agenda would just do it like this instead.

I've lost track of so many mangas I were reading because of that.

I tried to block Manga+ but it says "You can't block this group" am I doing something wrong?

Jeez a lot of ungrateful people. There's not much time to share characters' past so I think this is the only time we get to know about Obanai.

This is just my guts telling me but I think this pair will join their friends in heaven. But I'm okay with that though, as long as they go together until the end.

I think Obanai is the last character we should know out about the past. Who else who doesn't get the chance to tell their flashback? I guess almost every one already share their stories.

Dex-chan lover
@Mr_Tea is it a death flag if he is actively earnestly hoping he dies in this fight? Did i misread that? He is hoping to die fighting muzan so that he might be reborn in his next life free of the sins of this life so that he can tell her how he feels when/if they meet again. normally a death flag would be if he didnt want to die right?

Users who are viewing this thread