Banned
Alright, that Meguro is completely outside my prediction. I don't think anyone expect that. Like nobody expects Spanish Inquisition

And again, the "new" Meguro is the complete opposite of the old dead Meguro. He beat Kokuro without even giving him a scratch. Old Meguro is all about murdering.

Gotta say the author really knows how to make his manga more interesting at every turn

WHAT. Don't tell me. Meguro have twin brothers. How. Wait. If Ryuki have brother. Ohma.

You know what? Im proud of Yamashita for keeping his cool in that meeting. Old Kazuo would never have been so cool.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he has the same deal as Gaoh being look alike with a certain dead person.

So, yamashita dont believe that thats the real himuro right? Instead he suspects that he's a clone, because himuro suffered too heavy injuries for him to be alive (besides he lost an eye wtf), and now he also think ryuki is a clone because of what he just saw, right?

No wait, who are the fighters choose by Kazuo? It seems I forgot one...
I remember
1)Gaolang Wongsawat
2)Wakatsuki Takeshi
3)Okubo Naoya
4)Kanoh Agito
5)??? "8th Fang of Metsudo"
6)"Rihito"
7)Akoya Seishu
8)Gaoh Ryuki
9)Hayami Masaki
10)...
11)...
12)...
13)...
but it says that there are only three remaining spots

Losing my entire mind. My bet's on fast-growing clones, but I'm also praying to everything it doesn't mean Ryuki's gonna die early like Ohma too. That'd be a bit bland. Either way HOLY SHIT

Users who are viewing this thread