Thank you impatient scan for come back here. And thank you for still translating this comic ><

jak

Contributor
Ugh, don't get all buddy buddy with Soo Won after what he did...

Power Uploader
@Leah Was it authorised by Impatient Scans, though? The release is theirs, but the upload was in name of a group with the "s" and the user, with the same nick, registered today. This looks deliberate to circumvent the group's member-only upload restriction.

Impatient Scans may be coming back, indeed, though. PlumJucie herself released Skip Beat! and Namaikizakari a few minutes later.

Then again, their group's description still says they don't allow rehosting here. And their old releases aren't back.

So, we'll probably have to wait for some clarification.

If all it took for them to walk back on their "we walk out" policy relative to MDex was that one release by Evil Twin, they perhaps might want to change their name to Snowflake Scans. But whatever, welcome back and hope the rest of the Yona chapters come back, too.

@Kendama

This isn't because of the snipe, but because Mangastream shut down and their fans on discord voted for them to start using mangadex to host again, as per their latest discord Facebook post.

Power Uploader
@TotoroTheGreat Oh, I see. Well, all the better, I skirted all the walkout drama earlier this year, so I'm glad some teams at least are coming back to their senses.

Group Leader
@Kendama Us leaving had nothing to do with that earlier walkout drama. We just happened to leave at the same time. We don't have Patreon or make money, or care about any of that stuff. We left because MS gave us a lot more flexibility with their platform, like subbing in a mistaken page from a release.

Power Uploader
@PlumJucie
m1.png

And just like that, you can learn more about features previously implemented before you left in this informative manga: Bocchi-sensei! Teach me MangaDex!

The One
Staff
Admin
@PlumJucie you wanna get the chapter moved to your real group?

Also do you guys want the older chapters restored?

Dex-chan lover
Only thing I could say is I'm glad impatient scans are back since I don't really like/use mangastream

Fed-Kun's army
Can we stop with all of those political craps about group and what's-not?

Looks like the manga have reached the last part of the story T_T

Users who are viewing this thread