Dex-chan lover
that was beautiful. Nagatoro being supportive after she stopped sulking was adorable. Senpai just needed to show he was willing to stop sketching and she was happy.

Dex-chan lover
i gotta say, nagatoro improved a lot as a character and the art uff, way better than the previous chapters. It's always a happy ocassion when you can tell how an artist/author is getting better.

@udomsa33 "... Agreed but it's unlikely. People don't just change so easily. This is a good step forward in the right direction though."
Through immediate threat and trauma they usually do. He's either going to have to man up making a true stand or cuck down if she bails him out of this one, things of this nature will help shape him one way or another. I want to see a real improvement in his character, not his continued emasculation.

Dex-chan lover
@testsubject123 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyOo2smhbN8

Not really. Just imagine some really obnoxious, vapid idiot laughing in public at something that's not even funny. Perhaps she's only even laughing to inflate the ego of a man she's spending time with so he'll continue treating her well. A fake laugh for a fake woman. That's what "thot laugh" probably sounds like. Tune in next time, for "fuckboy laugh"

bruh calling someone out for having a thot laugh is just what i'm going to say to people when they have a shit laugh now

Users who are viewing this thread