"Sorry to keep you waiting, senpai"

Me: Yas!!!

Looks at the bottom left

To be continued!!

Me: Noooo!!

Dex-chan lover
Top panel, page 15 - happy Nagatoro enjoying spending time with her talented boyfriend.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Nagatoro is slowly getting thirstier and thirstier

Also those human NPCs really are assholes. Anyone who insults cute animals deserves what's comin' to 'em.

Dex-chan lover
OMG! So cute in that outfit
"It's love." Or in other words: The mangaka loves to draw Nagatoro :)

@Wexmajor Thonks (or whatever) like that would ridicule any work if it was made by a person they can easily intimidate. I think everyone will agree that what she made was pretty amazing for a beginner.

Group Leader
@robbstoneva
Where did you find this raw? Or did you scan it yourself?.. I can't find any websites with raws up to chapter 51

I guess this time, that guy's the one getting some "ass-kicking", if you know what I mean ;)

Best timeline, for sure.

Dex-chan lover
none of the images load?? my antivirus says this: "chrome.exe attempted to establish a connection relying on an expired certificate to s2.mangadex.org. We blocked the connection to keep your data safe since web pages must renew their certificates with a certification authority to stay current, and outdated security certificates represent a risk."

Dex-chan lover
The images don't load for me either. From all of the comments, it must be a recent thing.

Looks like senpai is finally able to stand up for himself....kind of.

Also, I couldnt visualize a single page either. Maybe is the new rule in effect. No New chapter until its been officially released in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
So, Noodletoro is into his hobby, which means now he should indulge in hers and we can have the swimsuit episode we all want.

Dex-chan lover
@Raven666 Who knows if he'll ever be able to stand up for himself... But if he stands up for Nagatoro and Nagatoro stands up for him, won't they be just fine?

if this was the original series she would dump senpai and go with the guy at that point but sadly this is the romcom serialization. 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread