Dex-chan lover
Well my fault for reading it while it's blurry, yikes that strains the eyes.

Cute chapter.

Contributor
@QGC129 Too bad they didn't ahve a way to id the bots when they are trying to take stuff on the site, then redirect their efforts to a "special" section that they can download from, containing much more interesting material. Like... hardcore yaoi smut gore or something to make life interesting for those botter sites.

iTwixie... we've missed you! Thanks for the scans as always, I've really been looking forward to seeing how Yuuta would react to learning Mikazuki is his favorite author ^^

@iTwixie, the blurred method is fine, thanks for your hard work. Please try your best to prevent aggregator sites stealing your scanlations. However, I think it’s best if you also say when the better version will be available on mangadex.

Dex-chan lover
Man, that was a liquid pain. Link to scanlator site leads to a Fuckerberg Inc page, which in my household is blocked at router level. So I had to log into router interface to temporarily whitelist, then go to the Base64 page, then paste the answer on the tumblr page, and then find out I need to unblock the Goolag Inc recaptcha frame on uBlock Origin and resend, and then go through the usual hell of fire hydrants and traffic lights (I still don't know if a frame containing a small edge of a traffic light's housing is counted or not) and then only do I get to view the manga....

.... next time I'll just settle for the blur version. Sure it's way better than the days of shoujo groups forcing you to join their forum and make 20 superficial posts about how awesome life is before being able to get a chapter link, but still.... let's just say I've had to go through less hoops ordering weed on the dark web compared to this. The version on the Tumblr page isn't even that much sharper anyway....

Users who are viewing this thread