Fed-Kun's army
Masacre starts next chapter! Time for Rudeus to get
a cat and a dog as minions

Group Leader
@adfjs Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well

Can't wait for the wetting scene when on of the girls were tied up on bed.

VIP
@AbyssalMonkey lmao look at my projects and see that they aint that popular enough to be sniped and if they did its not the end of the world, we'll just continue releasing a better version. also guess what that patreon has no patron and its technically dead, look at the link first before you speak aaaaaaaaaaand i dont promote it anywhere soooooooooooooooo ur point? salty fanboy

reading your comment again, seems like you can't even read as well as see. the last upload for that group with the delay was when? a year ago. man just go fix your eyesight and possibly go through nursery again so you can learn how to read

@Seikirin Out of all fonts, you use the worse possible font known to man just cause its named mangatemple? and its a shitty snipe cause the english is broken in most places. get a proofreader

Dex-chan lover
Ruining the roxy doll aside, I was utterly taken aback by the fact he killed his baby brother by FUCKING RIPPING OFF HIS HEAD. Yes it was an accident and he was a kid yada yada but I was utterly stunned and appalled. At least it is shown he somewhat regretting and trying to somewhat improve himself.

Edit: oh boy, drama. :(

Contributor
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS
DRAMA FOR THE DRAMA QUEENS

Lol. Expectations completely obliterated. No wonder he was so opposed to Rudy seeing it.

Dex-chan lover
Are we just not gonna mention this guy ripped off a living baby's head ever again? Okay then.

Should I question why people are complaining about the font? It looks completely legible to me and barely any different from the font used in previous chapters. 🤨

Contributor
Im not going to lie, Manga Temple sucks. Perhaps not the comic sans of scanlation but still not good. Usually I dont care but this manga is not a small series.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tsudow
Yep, looking forward to that as well.

@Hamin The guy has superhuman strength literally since birth. His brother wasn't his first nor last victim.

VIP
@AbyssalMonkey I don't hate sniping if the release is better than the group that was already shit. I do hate sniping a group that does a good release.

The font is bad for typesetting, yes there are worse fonts to use for typesetting but most of the time they wouldnt be a comic font to use. Them letters might be distinct, but how good aa font looks isn't just determined by if a few letters are easy to read.

No matter how good the typesetting is, it wouldn't help if the font used is trash. The first thing you'll when you read something is the font and not the shaping of text in a bubble.

I did say "if they did [snipe] its not the end of the world, we'll just continue releasing a better version" but I didn't say I wouldn't comment on the snipe and condemn it. All in all, I can be a pissy person over a snipe, but most of the time I wouldn't care if there was some good. Sniping a popular series like this with a group actively releasing it with much better quality isn't gonna make the snipers look like the better person. Sure, in readers eyes they will be, but other scanlators, not really.

Dex-chan lover
I've had a 3 year old.... how utterly fucking terrible.
I mean, I could see it happening.

Also, OH NOES DOLL

Group Leader
I thought it was obvious but the bottom left of page 18 and anything Juliette says other than okay is obviously supposed to be like that because she's a fucking CHILD that just learned a NEW LANGUAGE to her in less than a MONTH

it's not supposed to be easily understandable, even rudeus said it, it's enough to simply communicate.

Users who are viewing this thread