@Happily_Grim

The problem with snipes, is that they usually do not try to keep the project. Many of them enter in this just for the money or to spite the previous translator.
And also that they try to build their castle on top of the previous translator's shoulders instead of picking the project from the begining.

@Rafaelrgm - You're more or less making assumptions for motive in order for a "problem" to exist which will support what you're saying. While I'm sure you're a cool person, and I'm not attempting to be argumentative, you're almost acting like we, the readers, have no choice, or agency, in whom we support -- when we very much do. I think it's been well proven through many other series, as well as in the discussions that take place about them, that people, in general, will support quality. Hell, it's a major contributing factor to many groups still doing WSJ titles on here, even though M+ releases them for free weekly as well. M+'s quality is consdered, by a large portion, to be inferior -- to which I would actually agree. I'm not even going to bother speaking about the morals or ethics of it all, otherwise this post will be even longer, and really, who wants that? lol.
No people or animals were hurt in the release of this chapter (afaik), and @Seikirin has already said he isn't asking for money. So who cares, right? Just enjoy and support whomever you choose to.

Enjoy your night/day!

Fed-Kun's army
the entire chapter i kept thinking of how he beheaded his brother and praying to god he doesn't do the same to Juliet and everytime i whined
tldt: i don't like to see baby's killed

Users who are viewing this thread