So Is this free real estate that anyone can step on now? Hais...just- can someone just- 😔 the author of this work doesn’t deserve this.

I love chaos, i love drama.
Hope Author gets wind of this and DMCA's this.
People don't deserve nice things.
#Ilovechaos #Peopledon'tdeservenicethings

/s

Everybody keep saying drama this and drama that can somebody tell me?

Dex-chan lover
@Rover the original scanlation team dropped this manga because some people were speed scanlating it with machine translations (less legible translations). There's always a lot of debate about who is in the wrong, etiquette, whether it's silly to be territorial over basically pirated content, if it's detrimental to the community to allow people to snipe, if sniping should be a thing, if the fans deserve what they get for supporting bad translations, things about hurt feelings and pride. And then a lot of other people (including me) who think it's kind of a waste of time everytime this comes up and tries desperately to ignore it hoping the series still keeps getting translated regardless of who it is...

So yeah, that's the drama.

@blackrobe i don’t think it’s whether they care or not because it’s respect to the author and/or artist who worked hard on this series. Imagine having poured your soul into your work only to find out that this kind of disputes are happening over your work, it’s really painful to see such things..even if this is illegal. It is also rather tiresome to see such unpeaceful events when you’re trying to have a good read on this work. Not putting it all on the scanlators or anything. So that’s why it’s just really sad, as a reader, to find out that quarrels like this can’t be settled easily and that makes me wonder how the author and/or artist would feel if they found out about this, since they would surely want their readers to enjoy this work that they have put so much effort into. And i can’t do anything about this since no one has control over this sort of thing, it is really hard to read this work, to the point that i may drop this series until things settle down and i can have proper scanlations on this manhwa to read, whoever that does the scanlation. Not to downplay the scanlators or anything, I just want to thank all the scanlators who have done the different versions because i know that everyone puts in effort into whatever they did. I apologise if this was too long.

Lol. This isn’t drama. People encouraged sniping on this series and now this is what you get.

Dex-chan lover
This series isn't even that good lol, it's entertaining but why are so many scanlators crowding it.

Fed-Kun's army
omg this is so funny, please let the other group post up another version of this chapter!! 😝

@Rover "Everybody keep saying drama this and drama that can somebody tell me?"

It's not a story the Scanlators would tell you... it's a reader legend.
There once was a team by the name DnA, they were a Scanlation team so powerful and so important that they could influence the other teams to prevent them from translating their series. They had such a power over the scans that they could prevent dozens of the chapters they care about from being translated.

They became so powerful that the only thing they were afraid of was losing their series which eventually of course they did. They taught their readers how great the series was and one of them translated 2 years worth of their work in a night. Then they lashed back at their readers by putting a spoiler in their final chapter.
Ironic. They could prevent others from ruining their series, but not themselves.

Group Leader
@Blackrobe actually a lot of authors find out even if they don't speak English, there's always those people that post it on Instagram and the author finds it then things take a legal turn.

Group Leader
@Protein all this chaos the author is bound to get in the mix and then they will all be forced to stop translations 😂😂

Maaan. Atleast snipe the chapters that aren't translated yet.
Different words but same story line, it's a webtoon not world history, nothing will change that much.

Users who are viewing this thread