Supporter
@K707 Even if you block an user, you still see their uploads/releases. Also if you block "no group", you lose out on pretty much 70% or so other actual legit good no group translations

Are there three different people translating now ? What happened to the original “no group” person now haha what is going on

LOLOLOL This is definitely what everyone deserves! Regardless who you support, you'll still read whoever update faster anyway. Hail no fk given train! 😙

All of those groups acting petty and "trolling" are quite annoying... Well, at least thank you for a new chapter 😅

@player4 looking at all the sniping drama:
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for trying Player4, but all the grammar errors made it a bit annoying to read. So I gave up about 1/3 of the way in.

Lmao, thank you translator.
You wanna join the drama?
Btw the previous version of chapter 20 was better with the trolling translator haha, magical earring with Sans

Being entirely honest, I could care more about a pigeon rather than this drama; whoever posts first will most likely be the one most read anyway.
However, the translation and the grammar made this chapter really difficult to read- or barely comprehensible... to be honest, it’s pretty immature?

Thank you for the chapter though?

I'm actually enjoying this hahaha! Those fonts, cleaning and grammar is MMMMMUAAH DELICIOUSO😘

Thank you for the update and making a lot of people laugh 😂

No worries about the grammar. I can at least comprehend it while reading. The important part is someone worked hard to translate it. Cheers for the translator 😊

Users who are viewing this thread