Dang going through the flashback route......
This really strengthen the possibility of uruka becoming the one 😅

Fed-Kun's army
@fdmz "Dang going through the flashback route......
This really strengthen the possibility of
uruka becoming the one 😅
"

I was thinking the same thing, this may have been done to address how the anime ended and clarify best girl.

PS:
She was in my final three choices, hopefully the original two aren't rewritten in to win it.

............ is the author gonna forcing this towards Uruka Route....

even though Mafuyu is the best and most popular Waifu....
( lately she is almost neglected (ーー;) )

is that a fad right now....

screw this ( ´,_ゝ`)

Fed-Kun's army
@RyuuSeigami Kirusu is a teacher and this isn't Nande Koko ni Sensei ga, it would be fuckin' weird if they hooked up. I actually love her for trying to maintain a professional attitude and would lose my respect for her if she went for the relationship.

That said GO URUKA PLEASE WIN THIS WAR WITH SOME ACUTAL CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT UNLIKE THAT OTHER GENKI

Dex-chan lover
@bufuman

Are you..... Are you taking shit about Yotsuba?

PgGnaij.jpg

Double-page supporter
You folks night againts my word but I'm really sure that the author is forcing this ship on us, and I'm not onboard with this idea, At all. And it's not even a good ship forcing.

So is it the uruka route but maybe the author might send a curveball who knows
Ps I dont want the uruka route

Aww, hell no. Please no. Fockin' hate the childhood/ Crush-since-ever trope.

I'd be okay with that if they showed it all BEFORE he made an obvious choice, not now to cement it

Contributor
I'm... not okay with this direction. Uruka is... let's just say not high on my tier list.

Dex-chan lover
Why chosing Uruka would be “forcing”? The most forced ones for now are Senpai and Furuashi for sure, one that just understood her feelings and both never showed it to MC.
And I like Sensei, but as someone already said, she COULD become the one BUT she is mantaining some distance because she knows that would be a risky situation.
Uruka was always there for him, she loves him from years ago, she’s honest (even with the other two rivals), she’s cute, and she supports him.
How in the world liking her back -if this will be the real choice- would be “forced”?

Don’t start being toxic just because your ship could lose.

I usually don't mind a childhood friend ending, but I think this one isn't gonna sit well with me, it kinda feels forced without the other girls actually confessing to him and Nariyuki just taking Uruka's confession into consideration.

Dex-chan lover
@emMeBi86 Totally agree. Uruka isn't my favorite either but that ship is certainly not "forced". If anything I'd say she's the most natural choice.

Uruka isnt my favorite, but at the same time her winning makes sense. Nariyuki showed hints that he liked her throughout the manga, and many people disregarded that in the name of meta. Which is weird because that didn't really go away, and he hasn't shown to like any of the other girls in the same regard.

Users who are viewing this thread