@RubyG8396 Dude did you read it? It was said that 10 years have passed, plus 2 more afterwards. They literally talked about this for a page or two about how there are cameras everywhere and all.

@Gakamis
Initial Response: Now listen here you little piece of...

Thinks twice: Oh wait...right right... I got bored and I skimmed. I'm sorry. Excuse my rude behaviour. *yeets self off cliff out sheer embarrassment*

Man, that’s cheating. You can’t just add a rule like that after the fact, without informing the user.

Great sequel though.

@OrcMaster Elaborate on how Ohba Tsugumi portrays Trump as a caricature/mockery of himself, which thus may somehow* make someone reject Donald J Trump in real life, despite the fact that the actions taken by all 3 visible political leaders in the Oneshot being considerably logical and realistic, for what it's worth.
*This potential person must also be a caricature of literally anyone who opposes the viewpoints of right-wing candidates, with their hard-headedness, stubbornness and inability to listen to reason.

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, that is bullshit! That ending is just out of nowhere. Poor A Light, his plan is flawless.

Double-page supporter
that ending is bullshit go fuckyourself bro u cant add rules thats what the retarded kid at the back of the bus does to win in a game of hide and seek

@sadbohemian LOL how do you think money transfers between countries work? Inflation doesn't apply to this case as America giving money to Japan involves a real reallocation of resources from one country to the others, in other words, actual stuff that will be brought from America into Japan. The Nichigin isn't just printing that money

i'm pretty sure that the reason that ryuk killed tanaka wasn't because of the rule he added to the death note. back when he was working with light, he told him that at the end of everything he would be the one to write light's name into the death note. tanaka finished his plan, and there weren't any loose ends to make it any more interesting, so ryuk just wrote his name into the death note

Dex-chan lover
I though Ryuk wrote Tanakas name in the book because, otherwise, Tanaka wouldn't be able to do anything with the book since Ryuk wouldn't be able to possess him. Given what's happening in the usa with the Fed printing money and Americans using it to chase American stocks and in-demand real estate, I can certainly see inflation, disguised as appreciation in certain assets, as happening.

Oh, and don't get the demon king upset, evidently, or he'll do a dick move like adding rules to a Death Note. Tanaka is smart, but he didn't see that coming or the buyer's refusal to take the book, or ryuk writing in it! Thanks for the translations!!! 😈😈😈

Dex-chan lover
I read it 10 months ago and I read it again today, Gotta say his plan was way more better than Light's( in perfection), The God pulled A Cheap trick against A 15 years old Kid, Gotta say The Kid could have been more dangerous than Light.

People there don't understand that Ryuk only did what he said to light.

When the owner comes to an end (al the SPK and NPA didn't release it neither did come to an end of their plans), Ryuk will write his name in the book

Tanaka clearly said that his plan was finished, that Ryuk should never comeback, and that he released notebook ownership, so basically it's the same as Light, he checkmated himself

How is this confusing? There’s a new rule added, where the person who sells the notebook will die as soon as they receive the money. Ryuk was thinking about telling Tanaka about the new rule, but since Tanaka explicitly said not to contact him again no matter what, Ryuk did not end up approaching Tanaka. As soon as Tanaka withdrew money, Ryun enforced the rule and wrote Tanaka’s name in the notebook.

There’s no ambiguity about what happened at all...

Oh my god the poor guy😂😂 that's so freaking sad!! Ryuuk you didn't have to take his words THAT seriously! I mean aren't you smart enough to know that he wouldn't want to die?! And would surely want to know this new rule you added. Damn ryuuk got no chill😂
That was good honestly I liked this one shot 😂 it was great to see matsuda 🤩

Users who are viewing this thread