craaaap this is craaazy hype! gaawd if this was animated pure bliiiss!

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for all your hard work! Thank you for the translations and updates ☺️💕 AND WHIP THAT MUTHAFUCKA, TANJIRO

I can't even remember what I just read 20' ago, and this guy remember all the sword forms by just looking at it one time, furthermore passed down to later generations.

"Let's dance till morning comes."
That sounds so romantic but in this context it becomes a life and death situation, lol.

Go kiddo! Held him till morning comes!!

Dex-chan lover
Yoriichi, you were the best man to ever be shown in this series. Your wife and child may have been killed, but your relatives praise you for being the best.

T_T

Fed-Kun's army
Let's dance, Tanjiro!!!!~~~
Hype hype hype!!!

He still has no idea how to prevent Muzan from explosive escape though. Either Tamayo's drug (or other invention) will help or Nezuko will or both. That's my best guess.

Dex-chan lover
@Oneesamaa not quite as crazy, what I think it happened was that (just like that time he fought with the spider) he's getting those flashbacks from all his lifetime just before dead, that's a brain mechanism that works to find any hint in our memory to fix the current situation, it's something that happens in real life, so what Tanjirou found was his father practicing all the twelve fire forms and breaths, something that as a kid he didn't understood but now with all the experience he can see from a different perspective... This so far is within the realm of what's possible for a human, but of course we throw some shonen magic and we get DNA stored memories from the past generations.

Group Leader
Chaining techniques to unlock the last technique is a common trope in asian martial arts fiction... dk about how accurate it actually is, I know that there are combinations of moves, and there are some you that you need to master other easier moves first then only you bring the identical idea forwards, but as for unlocking secret or hidden techniques, what comes to mind is stephen chow's king of beggars lol

Users who are viewing this thread