Dex-chan lover
My hate for Douma decreased by 5% and that panel with the math teacher😂😂 My sides are in orbit

Aggregator gang
8T8Z2vM.png

Fk so aoi and kanao were so adorable in this extra and love croc sensei fan extra stuff, really shows her love

This Extra is so precious! Mama Kotoha and Inosuke in the last panel is sooo cute 😭

And I never know if Aoi is that close to Kanao! Butterfly residents's back story is so touching.. Full of love.. Too bad so many sisters are already died 😢

Hello translator! @unnaturalsolace I have a question to ask, I hope you don't mind! ><

Umm why does this extra doesn't have a little time mark on the left corner of the page? Usually it's there, telling us when the event in the page happened in the story.
(Example: it's "after 129" in this page)
v10.png

Thank you ^^

@Kagamimocchi I'm actually the typesetter, not the translator, but I can answer your question. Basically it's not actually there in the RAWs and I think I've only bothered to add it for 1-2 volumes but I forget the rest of the time, so that's why lol. If you really want to know which chapter it goes after, you can look at the table of contents and each extra page generally goes after each of the chapters. So for example, Kanao's name goes after 161, Kotoha and Douma go after 163, etc.
Normally they're separated by chapters in the actual volume release, but since we release magazine chapters separately, we just release all the volume extras together instead.

Aggregator gang
Douma killed the husband and mother in law, sure. But he STILL killed kanae and Inosuke's mom. One right can't erase two wrongs.

@unnaturalsolace aah I see.. Your little deeds are actually helping tho 😂
So it goes by that order.. No wonder it seems strange lol. Place it after each chapter would be best but this is also fine. Thank you for the answers and hard work! ^^

Kanao is such a bad ass, she learned the flower breath primarily from observation. Damn.

Double-page supporter
ope already crying again at the second page shinobu come baaaaack

Dex-chan lover
God damn, Kotoha.... her son really picked up her fierce spirit.

Dex-chan lover
Are we just going to ignore that AU Muichiro had an encounter with a pervert on a train(train demon)?
That twit is going to be eating from straws, 💢

Fed-Kun's army
aw thank you for the extras
Would have loved to see Gotouge manage to get it down in the main story but im so happy she thought about these other relationships

Users who are viewing this thread