No Jaeger bros= shit chapter
Faction players are so convoluted at this point that I don't even know who's siding with who
What this characters are doing makes absolutely no sense either since everyone wants then dead, and I mean everyone. Fighting against Eren is suicide from their perspective. Hopefully Ishiyama will pull a twist or something and kill them. If the manga pulls a Lelouch it will fail and look like shit. If they talk no jutsu with Marley it will be hilarious

Lux

Power Uploader
@j0shst3r
My only concern is the "see you later Eren" part.

Isayama retconned that out of the anime though. Plus he already stated that back then he had a different type of ending in mind, he said it was similar to the movie The Mist, which basically means Eren would have turned the rumbling on Paradis itself to exterminate all the 'titans'. Chances are that panel may not be that relevant anymore.

Wow this was bad. Worst chapter in the manga so far. I really hope the ending is not going to be as bland and predictable as it looks like it will be.

Aggregator gang
Holy shit, what a ride. If anyone told me two years ago that Annie and Reiner going to join force with Armin team with Cornie as the leader in order to save the world from Eren, I wouldn't believe it but here we are.

rushed plot...i dont even know what the author smoked now but i do like the connie at the last page. He looked so majestic that it was funny 🤣

Dex-chan lover
About the only reason that makes sense for the team-up is that Eren is attacking everyone indiscriminately; allies included. Which means he could feasibly stomp out their country as he might not have total control. Or he just doesn’t give a shit.

Dex-chan lover
"save the world"

oh fuck off
theres literally nothing they can do to stop this shit short of pulling some magic out of their ass
cant the author commit to anything for once

Dex-chan lover
@Monochrome_Scholar

So you want the Walldians to be extinct. Good to know.

It's them or the world. The world has made that VERY clear. There's absolutely zero reason why they shouldn't fight back - oh wait, they couldn't possibly win a normal 'fair' war against the whole fucking world. But they do have one weapon which can ensure them a surviving future, and Eren has finally set it loose to protect his people.

Rest of the world's nations brought this on themselves. Paradis Island is just a treasure chest for them, they all want to raid it for its resources using military force. How will the Walldians survive? They won't. They don't have the strength to bring the world's governments to the table, to defend themselves. To live.

So yeah, I'm backing Eren. The world is pushing in Paradis Island's stool, and Marley's first in line. Even if this is all going to fail, they need to leave behind a legacy of fear in the people who kill them. Make them thankful they survived the wrath of the titans, instead of so arrogantly murderous and greedy towards innocent victims.

I hope Eren stomps this disgusting fuckers. I can understand everyone trying to stop him but actually teaming up with fucking Marley and warriors? What a shitshow

Dex-chan lover
I didn't find the the chapter really bad, just rushed... Although, yeah everyone setting aside their grudges and putting their life on the line for others is high BS

I just hope that and the end of the day, an engineer won't come out and say "I have the ultimate weapon to defear Eren! but it needs the power of 5 SR titans to work as one!

Dex-chan lover
Connie, the world saver...

Welp, better late than never.

Double-page supporter
@Kayriel
"So you want the Walldians to be extinct"
When the only alternative seems to be Eren trying to make the entire rest of the fucking planet, including countless innocent people not involved in the conflict go extinct, a plan so insane that even his closest friends are trying desperately to stop him, then absolutely I do. If it was just "oh, he'll wipe out the military forces who attack them, but leave it at that" then I would agree with him without a second thought, but the second he chose global extincion as his plan, the second he actively went on the attack, is the moment he was no longer the "hero" of this story, and as such he can get fucked. I was already cheering back when Gabi blew his head off, if he actually ends up biting it at the end of all this, I'll be celebrating so loud my neighbours will hear me.

@Kayriel
The world is pushing in Paradis Island's stool, and Marley's first in line. Even if this is all going to fail, they need to leave behind a legacy of fear in the people who kill them. Make them thankful they survived the wrath of the titans, instead of so arrogantly murderous and greedy towards innocent victims.

lol funny you said this. Why do you think even though Marley after become world power after titan war is not universally hated like Eldian. Because eldian fucking used titan as a tool of terror when they was in power. Eldian don't even need to leave another legacy of fear cuz they already did so.

And realistically, those colossal titan is fucking useless in modern war which is what the world technology currently progress toward.

- They are awfully slow aka prone to any assault
- They are huge means that they can't be used to arrange surprise attack or hide their presence. which mean they are only threat for static or crowed target like fortress, city, or crowd trying to escape. To things like tank, warship, etc they are a joke since tank and ship will just simply avoid them.
- They are destructive like a bomb which make thing such as capture enemy or coordinate with other military unit a pain. Image what if World military just instead airdrop ton of soldier inside the island? Those colossal titans can't attack the enemy inside the island because that means they are attacking their own people.
- They can't be produced voluntarily. To make another colossal titan mean someone on island must sacrifice himself. Survived soldier can go home after war, titan can't

and lastly they can be killed, while not really easy, it is not really hard either to kill a target that is slow, has no stealth ability, have no projectile attack and can't attack recklessly when its allies are around. I would say even if Eren want to use all colossal titan, he is fucked if the world is dead serious on eradicate all those island. And how can they cross Ocean and secure airspace, those in previous chapter those zepellin just floating above their head yet they can't do shit. Those titan just like mammoth that went extinct because human hunting. The only upside their huge size bring beside their power is their intimidation.

And since they can't secure the airspace but want a total war. The world military can just do shit like continuously drop poison, destroy food supply, poison the water supply, burn the crop etc etc. The islander can't do shit if they don't have food to fed themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread