Aggregator gang
@seekermoc She is called Louise, she is a girl from Trost back when the city was invaded by titans. It happens around chapter 5 or something, but Mikasa slays a titan that was headed towards a group of people trying to evacuate the city (but couldn't due to a merchant cart blocking it). Louise is one of the people trying to flee the titan invasion. She sees Mikasa be badass and decides to join the military years later inspired by her power.

Power Uploader
@A-tan,

Thanks! The story's gotten kinda hard to follow since the Marley Arc started, so I've started to forget who many of these minor characters are.

Aggregator gang
@seekermoc Tbf Louise herself introduces to the audience in case people didn't really expect such a minor character to become relevant. You may want to reread the series since its monthly and one tends to forget stuff in between chapters. If you binge it, you will probably realize the story is not nearly as complex as you initially thought.

Banned
Armin: Minna, follow me! FOR EVERYONE'S FUTURE!
Annie: blushes
Jean: Get a room you two
Magath: This little man... those eyes...that hope in his eyes... maybe he is everyone's hope
Keith:... Your are Marley's commander, right? Who would have thought we would be fighting together, heh
Magath: Yeah, it's weird. I'm a little too old for all this fighting
Keith: ha! Don't underestimate the old folks! Looks like we are going to be good friends
Magath: When everything ends let's go get some drinks
Jean: YEAH!
Yelena: Thanks for saving me, Onyankopon... heh who would have thought Eren was going to betray me
Onyankopon: It's okay, FOR THE FUTURE!
Pieck: Move on, Zeke.
Connie: I swear you are slow...
Zeke: haha sorry guys.
Levi: You fucking piece of shit, don't think I will forgive yo-
Zeke: Levi, my friend, I heard you the first 35 times
Levi: SHUT UP
Zeke: NO YOU SHUT UP
Levi: NO YOU
Zeke: NO YOU
Hange: *sigh* You are like children
Armin: haha guys...
*Reiner, Gabi, Falco grab their hands*
Kaya: You can do it, sister!
Gabi: Leave it to me!
Onyankopon: WE ARE ARRIVING GUYS, GRAB ON TIGHT
*Mikasa's close eye*
Mikasa: Eren... This world is cruel... *looking at her group* and beautiful.
*flying towards Erensaurus*
Meanwhile, Eren
Eren: Looks like they are arriving. My friends... Mikasa... Armin... I'm sorry I have to push you away. Historia... I'm sorry we won't be together... take care of our... *panel of Historia's belly*
*big letters for the last page "EVERYONE UNITED FOR THEIR LIVES!! UNTHINKABLE ALLIANCE!! CAN THEY DEFEAT HIM?? HISTORIA? EREN? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN????"

Honestly, when Eren made his initial heel turn i was pretty bummed out. but even though he can still be considered a villain by some, i appreciate it more now that his motives are clear.
It makes more sense how he became the way he is now, revenge has ALWAYS been Eren's primary goal and he's always cherished his family, now he's taken to the extremes to accomplish both.
(while it's still sad, its more satisfying to be able to understand his path.)

(P.S) people need to stop being so naive about the the whole morality of the situation by claiming one plan is so "obviously" better then the other and if the author does something else it's "trash".
The point of this is that it's SUPPOSED to be a moral dilemma, so of-cource there's gonna be conflicting opinions.
*Genocide for revenge and create a new world order.
*Negotiating passively to bury the past and establish peace.
* or simply maintaining the status quo to avoid escalation.
You don't have to agree with which side wins out in the end, just observe if you care what happens in the end, if not just drop this series cause you are never going to be happy.

Fed-Kun's army
wait i cant remember the girl who had mikasa's scarf... who was she?

If you really think that Isayama is going to mess up the ending you didnt see a single clue this guy is leaving on the manga...
I bet my left nut that there wont be any happy ending, independently of eren "winning" or not

Double-page supporter
Before they save the world...can they let Marley get trampled first?

Please?

Users who are viewing this thread