I’m crying. Since day 1 I’m on board the Kyoukai ship. Just please don’t die!!! (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾

Well this got weird pretty quick. Still, Kyoukai is by far one of my favorite female leads in all of manga. I'll be pretty bummed out if anything happens to her.

Dex-chan lover
Ow shit, please don't let kyoukai dead. Remove her martial art, fine but please don't let her die. She need to see this till the end.

If shin and kyoukai don't end up together what's the point of this story? China obviously gets United... so...the end?

Dex-chan lover
@Klordz

He's not a coward for not killing his main character. Still a business, the story can't go without the main character.

Even though historically, the real man Shin was based on died right here.

It's that he's using this stupid-ass life-sharing deal. The ENTIRE POINT of Houken was to find a way to cause the physical to become supernatural. And yet somehow Kyoukai has supernatural magical arts already. Had them for a thousand years!

Fed-Kun's army
Well, this was cliche as f*** but there is nothing wrong with that ;p

@Kayriel
What!? Shin was actually based on a real character!?
Thats new to me ;p
I always thought it was fiction.

Dex-chan lover
And I thought Houken's end is something to celebrate... author, you just have to pull out one last shit, eh?

@Kayriel How did he die here historically when historically he went on to fight three other states after Zhao's gone, then retired.

@Seink All the major characters are based off real historical figures... maybe except Ten.

Dex-chan lover
Aight so we dropping this shit after all I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread