Dex-chan lover
Garou's skill and talent are top-class. But I hate his stupid ass philosophy. He's such an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
So PuriPuri prisioner was completely trashed by a sleeping Garou? LoL if that doesn't break your spirit, I don't know what to say...
I remember this part clearly from the web novel, is so goooood! And thanks for the extra panels in the credits, I forgot about that hole.

¿How many years since the comparison to this today? What a awesome OP's memory.

Lux

Power Uploader
Holy shit the hype... the hyyyyype. I feel like i could masturbate to all this hype. I'm so glad they kept the narrator bubbles from the webcomic, "Garou's limiter is starting to break", even though the serialized version doesn't usually include them, that part was perfect as it was and it had to be kept as it was originally. The transposition of this part in the redrawn manga was none other than perfect.

Thanks for the chapter and for pointing out the Bang/Garou reference.

Double-page supporter
That last page was such a nice addition. Thank you for this chapter!

Superalloy Darkshine is a pretty badass hero!
That Superalloy Bazooka is a pretty good move name if you ask me.

Dex-chan lover
Garou be like: "By combining these two techniques... x2 button mashing!!"
hA38BF277

@kltigerm imagine saitama learning martial arts instead of just throwing his arms around.

Dex-chan lover
lol genos worrying about saitama's clothes and not saitama himself xD

Is that monsterfication or what it is called? I think someone wrote he would be Saitama's rival or something

Asking to see other people's opinions:
I dislike Garou and his storyline, I find it boring.

Not trying to hate, just want to see what other people think.

Fed-Kun's army
@Bunny_Pierrot i'm also just weating for the moment he get beaten black and blue by someone, the arc about garou is getting long and boring, mostly repetitive

@tyli0 he's a weak little child compared to Saitama even after he beats every S-rank at once

omg its happeninggg. so much good art this chapter, so much waiting for this fight to happen.

im very curious where saitama is going currently. i cant see him helping out in the tatsumaki vs psykos fight, and theres been a lot of mention of Orochi again. Orochi 2.0 hype?
it would be disappointing if he spends all this time racing to the bottom/headquarters of the MA only to simply be flipped to the surface by the Tatsumaki fight. So there MUST be a conflict for him at the bottom, perhaps to show up flashyflash? Perhaps Orochi's conscious still at the bottom, revived from death and powered up even more, only to get one punched even more dramatically. only this time there will be an audience.

Users who are viewing this thread