Aggregator gang
Genos was worrying about Saitama's clothes just when Saitama thought he would ask Genos to sew the torn cape 😂

Dex-chan lover
Garou is 100% the best arc in OPM.

Also, I appreciate the parallels that were displayed, that's some pretty good shit.

Double-page supporter
@Bunny_Pierrot hard agree, i think garou's story is a waste. he was set up as a strong foil to saitama (being apathetic about heroism and heroic actions but in an extremely negative and antagonistic way) but his arc has gone way too long on without meeting saitama again. that first meeting they had way before this monsters' association arc really kicked off was one of the best parts of garou's story (along w/ him fighting his old teacher and his interactions w/ the kid). what's going on now doesn't really serve a purpose besides showing readers "oh look at how crazy strong garou's gotten this time!!!" and this has happened multiple times already. im bored yo

i also don't really care to read about a serious telling of a supervillain origin story, in a series that started off as a parody of the superhero genre. i'm here for comedic subversions!!! bring saitama back to the forefront!! let's talk about supermarket sunday discounts!!!

Interesting, this is what happen if you left your opponent alive...

Dex-chan lover
hey, those parallels were nice. Thanks for that last page, and the whole chapter. Interesting to see the direction they're taking with Garou's transformation and Superalloy's lost(?) of confidence.

Dex-chan lover
@karanga

i think One did say somewhere, that Garou is actually experiencing the same thing that happened to Saitama pre-balding... but can't remember from where... maybe somewhere from the pre-serialization?

if you've read the One version, some things are better explained but not visually as scrumptious as the ones by Murata's drawing.

Double-page supporter
the first guy who broke his own limiter is saitama... next one is garou :D

Dex-chan lover
So Garou is beginning to break through the limiter that makes monsters?

@Bunny_Pierrot
@Rayznar
You could just read all of the arc in the webcomic pretty quick instead of waiting each month for a couple of updates. Hell, you can finish it in one night. There were a lot of things added into the manga that extended the story quite a bit.
@sketchy333
started off as a parody of the superhero genre.
What? Not at all. Not "parody" any sort of subversion of the "superhero genre". It was intended to be a series that takes an interesting spin on battle manga by having the protagonist be immensely powerful at the start of the story. That's word from the author himself.
You'll probably be happy to know after another chapter, Garou won't be seen for while until a certain climactic scene. The second half of this arc involves a lot of batshit insane fighting scenarios and amusing tone breaking gags in between.

Aggregator gang
The last 5 chapters... Please be absolutely amazing in the anime. I'm still getting the chills

Users who are viewing this thread