Dex-chan lover
break limiter phase : one
still wanna see how saitama would win againts garou

Dex-chan lover
@mutsukashi
[/well, it is actually breaking the limit of the humans have. Saitama alr broke the limit long ago that's why he can one hit all of his opponents. Meanwhile in One's comic, garou will break his limit again sometimes later on while he's fighting more powerful S-heroes. If i remember correctly he's almost reaching 'saitama's level' but he lost his humanity (im not sure if i write it right tho)]

Dex-chan lover
@kazundetec

His limiter doesn't break in the webcomic, he monsterifies. Almost. He was 99% of the way there until Saitama snapped him out of it. There were no monster cells, so the only way to become a monster in the webcomic was to be completely obsessed.

Contributor
They didnt colour in garou's eye quite a bit throughout the chapter like pg 12 and 16 wonder was that accidental

If the muscles block the damage, just go for the balls, it will work. Unless that's an titanium tunks or something like that...

Dex-chan lover
Best parts were the parts that resembled the webcomic. The Darkshine vs. Garou scenes were pretty on-point.

@kazundetec It's because of his inner turmoil.
As Saitama puts it he tries to be a monster, but all he really wanted to be (and have) was a hero.

Fed-Kun's army
I might be saying something controversial here, but I am getting tired of Garou winning all the times. I don’t mind Saitama doing so, as that is pretty much the point of the manga, and he was ridiculously strong, so much that it would not be weird to say that he is another kind of being altogether. He has never received any huge damage so far. I don’t even know if he was damaged even a little in the fight with Boros (or whatever his name was)

Garou, on the other hand, has been shown to receive damage upon damage upon damage and is still standing (and even winning). It’s getting ridiculous. It is stretching my suspension of disbelief.

On another note, I kinda want to see Garou vs. Tatsumaki. That would be fun.

@illusion_moon

You're talking about how Saitama can be ridiculous, but not Garou? How ironic. Everything about this manga is ridiculous, but in a fun way. And please note that Saitama, when he's in the edge of breaking the limit, he trained like crazy up to the point of his body is breaking, the same effect of Garou is experiencing at the moment.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't mind garou winning so much if they didn't keep dedicating entire chapters to him or the s class mobs fighting some random arbitary monster. The webnovel sped through it pretty fast Meanwhile this feels like padding, lots and lots of padding...

Do not make spoilers with the limiter, author.

@lotter92 ''he trained like crazy up to the point of his body is breaking'' yeah, by doing normal training any of us could do after some months. :D

Users who are viewing this thread