7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - This is the Seventh Loop!

Supporter
Getting some good Edge of Tomorrow vibes from this one.

T^T OMGGG IVE BEEN READING THE LIGHT NOVEL AND LOVING IT,(T^T) I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE IS A MANGA NOW

THANK YOU TRANSLATORS!!!

I thought the story was going to be toxic because of the synopsis, but the 1st chapter was pretty solid and wholesome (I wouldn't forgive the girl but I guess if you've lived so many awesome, exciting, and fulfilling lives, all those things of your first life become something pretty silly so it makes sense, lol).

This line -> "I can determine my own worth. I don't need you in my life" was chef's kiss. *3*

Tysm for sharing. uwu

Double-page supporter
I wonder if the conquering prince remembers her from the previous timeline. It's interesting that she seems to have kept all of her physical skills across timelines.

I sure hope this is not her final loop, because reading this I couldn't help but wish for her to go back to the engagement annulment scene, start laughing and then tell everyone present that the prince is a moron, that he emebzzled money and sleeps around (if he doesn't, just make shit up, what does it matter? muahahaha) and that she is so so so happy she can finally leave this place because a kingdom ruled by such a moron is surely doomed and she'd rather be a commoner somewhere far away then stay even a second longer here and listen to his BS.
And then watch the chaos unfold hehehehehehe ...

Nobody say a thing about the commoners, who are just put the cherry on top of the tart, which name is "the prince is just so pathetic and egoistical"? (I know, they really risking a lot with their snickering, but it felt just right)😀
Thanks for the translation!

Art is 👌👌👌
That title tho lmao. I’m guessing it’s a LN adaptation by the title length alone.

Dex-chan lover
Alright! I like this girl.
She had a great first encounter with some people who taught her her to be a merchant.
She learned medicine, Swordsmanship, can properly clean.

And turned town one of the most powerful people immediately.

How many "Villainess" or Reincarnators have her balls.

For a Japanese time loop female, she is not a doormat.

Seems really nice and the MC is likeable for now. I guess the foreign prince was the cause of her death in her first life as well, as there would be no war if he didn't start one. Looks like she will live long in this one lol

Dex-chan lover
this girl just taking a bad situation and making the best of it 6 times for different kind of adventures and professions like hella respect girl!

Users who are viewing this thread