7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - This is the Seventh Loop!

Dex-chan lover
She may live a long, happily married life, but seeing who's attention she's attracted, I believe the carefree part has already been shot out the window, shredded into countless tiny pieces, sunk to the bottom of the ocean, never to be seen or heard from again.

Dex-chan lover
So in the end she will get stabbed with a different sword the. If you know what i mean, guhehe.

at this rate girlie is better off just planning for a painless death in 5 years and try again for a long carefree life in her next run LMAO

Dex-chan lover
@reu
Most "Villainess" either Korean and Japanese are either pushovers, dumb, comical and dense or all of the above with some good traits/skills to make up for it.

And she is a Japanese Villainess who are typically dumb, dense, and/or a Doormat with a silly/pointless goal.

The protagonist of this story does not seem to be suffering from these symptoms.

Fed-Kun's army
I like how the MC has a different character design (hair,clothes,stance) for each lifetime :D

Also, I wonder if Mr. Prince is also stuck in a loop? Wouldn't that be interesting?

A badass MC and a relatable other chick and a really interesting ML?????? IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS SERIES!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

hmm interesting how they didn't show the rest of her other lives 🤨 imma bookmark this one

Users who are viewing this thread