7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - This is the Seventh Loop!

Fed-Kun's army
OH WOW I'M HOOKED, I'M IN, OFF TO READ THE NOVEL KLJFDSLJKSDF i think this is the one i always skipped it bc the summary made me go "nah" but WOW THIS IS GREAT???

thank you for the translation!!!

I like when the credits pages have some insight into the localization/translation or editing that we don't actually ever get to see.

OOOHHH!!!! another interesting villain story we have here... hope to see another one soon

oh and thanks for the hard work translator...

Dex-chan lover
I like that she got to the point of speed running her annulment aftermaths.

I want his name to be Hein and he shall be the prince of Ostfriesland so that numerous scanlator jokes about the frisians can be made each chapter.

Does the loop activate when she dies, or does it activate when she's 20, and (say) a curse causes her to die at 20?
Okarin come pop her outta this sekai-sen and out of this attractor field

I love the protagonist already!! She's such a poweful woman!! I like how she does not rely on marriage in order to succeed in her ideal life!! Now this is the type of villainess stories I love!! Thank you for the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, I like this already!! Looks great and promising with a strong protagonist. Looking forward to see how this goes!!
Man, I kinda want details on how she became a knight...
And wow, it really is from the artist of No. 6...interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread