7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - This is the Seventh Loop!

@TheGodEmperor totally agree. it feels like a copout because authors always want their protagonists to be good-willed from the start, pretty much betraying the idea behind the villainess genre in the first place, but in this story it particularly feels like wasted potential since I think the idea of a villainess growing to redeem herself through hardships over the course of six lifetimes sounds... so interesting >.< but alas not everything can be perfect

I loved this first chapter so much that I read every translated chapter of the novel up to this point in these three days and... This is so worth reading.
The story is completely different from the title and even resembles the psychological genre because the reader ends up being deceived by what was done and what not for what purpose and at what point. Also, it's well-thought-out, by not being a 'villainess' story, with it's themes often being politics and morals and not revenge or anything similar. Heck, I don't even know why they put that in the title like, she's not a villainess by any standards. Sure, they thought she was evil because someone broke off engagement with her or whatever, but this was mentioned only once after this and that's it. A more fitting title would be:
A girl lives seven lives saying that she would finally laze around for once only to work her ass off to change her future husband's destiny of starting a world war

Anyways, I really hope the manga will be awesome as well. Thank you so much for translating!

I
F U C K I N G
Love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope i can see mor eof this !!!
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
😍😍😍😍😍😍
😍😍😍😍😍
😍😍😍😍
😍😍😍
😍😍
😍

I love her already. And it's very ironic that the one time the character could marry the person who killed her in another life, and not come off as a huge doormat, desides not to. I mean she has an extremely good reason not to marry him, and I wouldn't either, but you know a lot of these stories will have the male lead be the one who tortured and killed her off of some courtyard gossip, and then she turns around and falls in love with him in the next life. So in comparison this is much less... Personal, seeing as how he was fighting her as a male knight of an enemy nation.

Users who are viewing this thread