7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - This is the Seventh Loop!

It took 6 chapters to finish this chapter in the novel, the art turned out pretty well, I am so glad my favorite Novel got a manga adaptation 😆

Wait, if Arnold ended her 6th life and she she started her 7th, doesn't that mean that she just bumped in to him a couple of minutes after he killed her?

@taesu
If you are referring to Marie becoming her maid,
that maid in the video is not her.
Also, if you want to know about other appearances of Marie and the ex-fiance
they are not mentioned ever again after this 😀

I would love to read this manga more as i've read the novel. The story plot is very interesting😍 Cant wait for more update

Dex-chan lover
very nice, but ok gamers

don't break the heels off your shoes and assume it becomes flats. thats not how heels work.
if you dont get it think about the actual shape of a high heel. if you take away the heel it becomes a very unbalanced shoe and you're better off running barefoot.

this has been a PSA

I love the MC already! Great inner strength, recognizes her own self-worth, confident enough to not blame Marie, can JUMP OFF balconies like nbd...

Excited to see more - thanks for the chapter!!

Fed-Kun's army
What a promising start. Looking forward to the rest of it. Gonna look for the ln too.

@LastGlance just a promo? So it's just this one chapter? That's sad.

Users who are viewing this thread