Dex-chan lover
I personally love these slow chapters with Komi at her Komi-est. This one, or the chapter where she grew cherry tomatoes — they really tickle me in a way I can't express well.

Wading into online arguments follows:
I'm on User1898's side, here. It does sour the mood a bit to see fat-shaming thrown in. Of course it's a joke, because it's so completely pervasive in manga and anime that you constantly get boilerplate chapters of stories about elementary schoolers dieting.

I've had friends who have come close to death from both ends of the weight spectrum — y'know what the anorexic ones don't need? People saying, "You'll get fat!" at skinny girls. Y'know what the fat ones don't need? People telling them about the dangers of the obesity epidemic. You think they don't know and need you to evangelize to them?

TL;Dr: let Komi eat a sandwich her onigiri.

Dex-chan lover
This is cute.. So cute..

But, if anything, I'd be one to cook fried rice and omelette in the middle of the night so I guess Onigiri is good.

This chapter is fluffy.
hardworking komi :>

You'll never rustle me now Krabs, not when I shift into

M A X I M U M O V E R C O M F Y

Aww this reminded me of how my mom and I would wake up late at night at the same time just to make something to eat cause we were hungry, good times

Users who are viewing this thread