Dex-chan lover
@421cookies Weird, don’t know in which climate you live but we never do that here, except for strawberries and raspberries.

Wait a second;

She goes to toilet in middle of night, she feelx extremely cold, she becomes extremely hungry in middle of night... IS KOMI-SAMA PREGNANT?

Also I haven't laugh like this since first volumes of this manga. Finally we see the cause of why we love this manga.

@User1898

its your problem not mine lol and well yes, i do feel kinda sorry for the deceased ones but you cant just straight up apply your problem to everything else like to a joke or something because you feel touchy

if everyone could do that, the world be in chaos, this is reality, face it and man up

Dex-chan lover
This chapter satisfies the hunger in my heart, progress can sit with the other leftovers in the back of the fridge.

Fed-Kun's army
@EG0611
Erm... I wonder just how in the world did you make this conclusion...

She is cold... well, because it's cold in Japanese houses in winter, they do not have central heating outside of Hokkaido. And she is hungry... because she is hungry.

BTW, you can stop this feeling and go to sleep just by drinking warm water in most cases. If you are not explicitly hungry, then it's just an unpleasant feeling which comes from your stomach, not from the actual low sugar level in your blood. But if it's still there ten minutes after drinking, then you are hungry. Also, watch for diabetes - severe hunger is one of the symptoms, along with insatiable thirst and dry mouth.

Also, home Komi is best Komi. :3

Dex-chan lover
Don't wash the rice in the cooker, it wears down the non-stick coating so much faster. (Sure, just this once probably won't do any harm, just don't make a habit of it.)

Double-page supporter
What happened in the last chapter of that Slice of life manga?
Bro, nothing.

@User1898 - This is a work of fiction. You triggered yourself by going on your tourette's-like spaz out.
Just because you "take this sort of thing seriously" doesn't mean others don't; it just means others don't feel the need to get pissed by an innocuous comment that wasn't intended to offend, or be malicious. It was even clear it was meant as a joke by the following events.
If you're looking for victim or virue points to feel better, I think Twitter may be more accommodating. Most people here are just trying to unwind and fuck around, not find something to get righteous over.

Users who are viewing this thread