Dex-chan lover
it's like the author wants to drag this long, so he can make money off it.

I wonder how everyone is still liking the way this progress.

Nice of the author to give us a classic Komi chapter. I really enjoy the breaks in the action because it lets me breathe in a little bit more of these characters—something I’m thankful for when he switches into the plot development and reminds me that there is an ending to this wonderful slice of life story.

Dex-chan lover
@VINT64

I don't even live in America you thoughtless wastrel. But it's pretty fucking funny of you to talk shit like that when Asia literally has a sport about grossly overweight people wrestling. Come off your damn high horse.

@VINT64
How does it feel that you are just empirically wrong about Europe? They have a plethora of obese individuals and enough of a problem that the WHO takes notice. Holy shit why arr people so asspained at the idea of holding healthy eating habits that could ONLY improve livelihood and lifespan. Christ one can separate the mental health aspect from the ability to at least try to eat healthy.
http://www.euro.who.int/en/health-topics/noncommunicable-diseases/obesity/data-and-statistics

Dex-chan lover
tl;dr somebody summarize the comment section for me.

edit: i actually took the time out of my day to read that and now i feel bad, because i understand how this can fool even slightly smart people. to a person who knows little about the issue of obesity, vint sounds like he knows what he’s taking about, and that mentality he presents is what created the people who rationalize and accept type 2 diabeties. and that same idea of the one who sounds like they know what they’re talking about winning the argument is what is really scary when taken to a bigger scale.

Dex-chan lover
Ah fuck. Fair warning, if you don't want to get sucked up in a comment war, don't scroll down. I almost forgot how sweet this chapter is because of them. Or if you do, grab a bucket of popcorn and enjoy.

Dex-chan lover
Hot damn Komimom is such a catch.
And thanks for the warning, not gonna scroll down into the bog

Dex-chan lover
I think this is a good change of pace.

It's good to slow down after how eventful the last arc was and its still cutesy and wholesome

Double-page supporter
Tbh the slice of life part of this manga is what actually drew me in. It's nice to see it back and take a break from that seriously heavy love triangle stuff.

And apparently some people are *pretty* sensitive about Komi Mom's joke about "getting fat eating onigiri" stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
Whew, nice to have a breather after all those heavy drama chapters. Slice of life chapters in the Komi family is nice and relaxing. Could use the rest of the family too. Is there a chapter for the Tadano family too?

Supporter
An absolute GEM of a chapter. So many different expressions, and a real slice of life view. Sometimes it's just the small things that we can appreciate.

Double-page supporter
HAHAHA i knew her mom would wake up xD
so cute
this chapter was full of plenty of relatable and memeable panels lmao

@Damoon

I mean, this is a nice change of pace after the recent heavy chapters. It doesn't seem to me like the author is dragging it along just for the sake of making money. We need a breather every now and then, and this chapter was pretty cute too.

Users who are viewing this thread