Dex-chan lover
Rice cookers are one of mankind's greatest achievements, right up there with the invention of thigh-highs, pantyhose, and sanitation.

Dex-chan lover
Komicat is hungry and she is so cute with those ponytails.

In my country mandarins are called tangerina another name is mexerica, we call it mandarina too which sounds like mandarin, we put them in the fridge too, they get even more delicious that way.

Dex-chan lover
Stop complaining It's better to feel the cold tap water than to live in a country where you get out of the bath sweating from the heat, even at night.

Supporter
In terms of progress the last arc was pretty massive - in that things actually happened. Let the poor mangaka chill out a bit and show Komi cutely cooking a midnight snack!

Really cute filler chapter. The only thing I would have done differently is end it when mom scared her and said she would get fat if she eat at night.

Dex-chan lover
Comfy and relatable. Surprised Komi would go to the trouble of making rice though, guess it was just that kind of itch that needed to be scratched

Heh so you must wipe the rice cooker pan, i'm too lazy to do that. Just put in rice cooker and done. Sometime i forgot to turn on cook button.

Dex-chan lover
I don't care about progress. We had plenty recently and this chapter was a bundle of sweetness and relatable.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't mind at all if author made a simple cooking manga serialisation, in fact, would love it~

Dex-chan lover
Twintail Komi was very relatable this chapter. Cooking when I'm hungry often leads to me forgetting things and doing them out of order.

Fed-Kun's army
@breizh Eh, personally I don't like warm fruits so other than banana and fruits that ripe on warm temperature I just toss them into the fridge

Users who are viewing this thread