Iffy with the re-reveal of Ohma though digging the sequence. Dudes return is bound to be result of last minute meddling by the Kure with his 'death' EoS, quickly creating a false grave as they tended to him in private while keeping an active eye on Kazzy. Clan has been known to pack the resources, especially with how quickly arrive and exit scenes alongside the degree of mystic and genetic tech. more than likely kept in their reserve over decades/centuries.

Dex-chan lover
@Anonyan
The guy literally drops dead in front of Kazu. Its not even surprising that the writer brought him back (since this is a shounen)but frustrating he can't just focus o. one MC and let consequences stick. This essentially means all of that drama about him risking his life during the tournament was basically meaningless. All the risks of Advance now stand as false tension that ended up being reversed with ease. I expect this kind of terrible decision-making from hiromashima not from a Mangaka who's been for the most part consistently good with his characters. Besides maybe Rei, that guy was a garbage character from start to finish. The loss of tension gets even worse if we can just randomly clone characters that have apparently died. Omega as a whole is still a good manga(fuck anyone who disagrees) but this is easily one of the worst decisions this writer has made yet

I knew Hanafusa being called and Raian missing during after party meant something.
Also explain Karla absence in Omega so far.

Dex-chan lover
@TrueGoddessReincarnation
And? I can't hate DB's story choices but enjoy gag fan art? Is that a law now? Going by your logic you're not allowed to hate Fairytail if you enjoy its theme songs. Get out of here with your fucking bullshit

@0takuDragonSlayer
Ohma was found 'dead' by Kazzy moment he arrived at the cliff edge, though best that can be done currently is wait for whatever assumedly weird and/or convenient explanation the Kure or Ohma have for him not staying a recently Bearded corpse. Not everyone in-verse stays wholly unscathed from damage even with their superhuman bullshit so drawbacks are bound to pop up once more breathing room is given after the fight.

Dex-chan lover
I fucking love how irrationally angry some of you people are. As if a doctor with bone blades and internal autorevive pacemaker was okay but a character we've only seen closing his eyes coming back crosses the line of ridiculousness.

more than half of you complaining about him being alive probably watch the Dragon ball series and enjoy it

I understand why some of you are mad about it, if you thought that Ohma died. But to me it wasn't 100 % sure that he was dead. I have always had hopes that he was alive, even talked to a friend about it, that it was a fake death. But even now I'm not sure that he is in fact alive (really hoping that he is), and now I'm waiting for the next chapters to confirm it.

Dex-chan lover
@AkuAkuAkuma
And that's completely fine but it ruins the ending of kengan Ashura. Why should we care about any Stakes that are placed moving forward if all risk can easily be reversed right after? That's the main problem this situation ends up presenting. As badass as it is on the surface it just defeats the purpose of all that negative foreshadowing during the tournament. What does the story and its characters actually gain from bringing back a character that should have died?

What are we just gonna shaft Koga after all that build up for his spot in the fight with Purgatory? Does that sound satisfying to you after all the hard work he's put in?

@TrueGoddessReincarnation
Not shittier than Rei's sorry excuse for a character Arc

Not really bothered that they bought him back, but I hope they don't remove focus from the others, I actually like that the main Mcs progress is shown, instead of him being op from the start

Dex-chan lover
Guys, it's not that everyone is mad about the return of the Ohma... Everyone, including me, were led to believe that Kengan Omega is all about multiple fighters being recruited for the tournament, centered around the three main characters (Koga, Yamishita, and Gaoh Ryuki). This whole thing felt like a sloppy writing.

This is an unexpected turn of event. But, I still have hope that the author will fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread