@Sigilbreaker26 How does it ruin any ending if it's Ohma? Reread Asura then, the ending was purposely letting place for doubt.

Really happy here: I was half-convinced that Ohma was alive at the end of Asura, and Omega managed to convince me he was really dead. Would be really glad to have been trolled by Omega.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, what fuckin cop out.
I guess Koga's time as MC was meaningless. Not sure what's a worse writing choice. This or the bull shit that is going down with Deku's quirk in MHA

this is cool
you are a stupid bitch if you see this as a cop out
Koga will remain MC
we're gonna get a cloning sub-plot

Dex-chan lover
Hey Hey Hey, what about Koga....... Damn i hope he's saved by these guys.

i dont know what im supposed to feel about... Ohma... he back how...

(edit) When i noticed this chapter have over 200 comments, i was seriously worried that it could by something wrong about Koga. Now, i just dont know hahaha...

Fed-Kun's army
@0takuGragonSlayer
Reviving characters after they've for sure died on screen is lazy writing unless people coming back to life is a known part of the setting or plot. Letting people think a character died under vague circumstances so you can bring him back later is the oldest trick in the book, and you have only yourself to blame if you didn't see this coming from miles away.
Not to mention that Ohma could totally be actually dead and this could be a clone, since we've had a shitload of foreshadowing of clone shenanigans. Either way, this should surprise nobody, it's anything but an asspull.

Didn't expect him to pop up so soon tho, it felt like it was going to be a "uh oh last round of the tournament but all our fighters are hurt if only someone could show up to save us" thing to me.

Dex-chan lover
I bet you anything that over half of the people going "WOOOOOOOOOOOAH OHMA IS ALIVE SO HYPE" were the same people going "WOOOOOOOOOOOAH THE MC ACTUALLY DIED FROM THE TECHNIQUE THAT EATS AWAY HIS LIFESPAN SUCH GOOD WRITING".
No matter the explanation it comes with, this is genuine hack writing that completely undermines and trashes the whole point and message of Ashura.
I genuinely don't know what is worse, if this happening, or people letting it slide just because "it's hype". Sad.

What's all this drama about Ohma (if it's actually him) being alive? Why are people getting so butthurt about this reveal to the point of acting like petulant children throwing tantrums in the comments?

The whole "presumably dead character shows up to save someone" thing is indeed cliche, but so what? Not everything has to be "OH LOOK HOW THEY SUBERVERTED MY EXPECTATIONS!" bullshit. It's an over the top fighting series where characters constantly pull supernatural feats out of their asses but this is apparently where people draw the line?

Dex-chan lover
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck I kinda saw this coming. But goddamn.

@0takuDragonSlayer, you have a DB avatar and yet you are saying things like that. How many times was Goku brought back again?

Users who are viewing this thread