ok, this is stupid
ohma being alive actually ruin the whole thing about kengan asura ending
yeah yeah, spare me with the author "advanced future medication" bullshit

I am not fan of story w fake death,

but wtf that back view + color pages, i still cant help but get hyped

Double-page supporter
Given how those two appeared with perfect timing, by any chance that Kenzo intentionally visited his dad to bait the Worms out?

Kure Clan probably found him and saved him. Karla loves him after all and the grandpa dotes on her.

THE DREAM TEAM IS HERE!!! I knew the Kure clan had to be watching Kazuo so I was hoping this chapter would be the Raian reveal, I was always bummed that the moment Ohma surpassed Nico he died. It looks the clan took him in since they accepted him as a match for Karla, I'm guessing that the clan has some sort of treatment for people who surpassed their limits using techniques like the Advance, given their history. I wonder who's gonna save Koga though.

That fucker was together with his Cute ass Wife the entire time probably, my jelousy and joy are immasurable. Holy fuck.

We know the organization was hunting Ohma, waiting for a chance to turn him. So once he "Died", they stopped.

Dex-chan lover
I called Ohma returning ages ago, the miracle doctor pulled off his fake death with ease. And it's quite obvious this isnt a clone because the page names him.

The actual fuck? Dude Ohma really not dead, but was just in a 2 year long coma. Long Ass Slumber My Dude, but hyped he’s back.

man

I can't believe Koga is fucking DEAD and Ohma took his rightful place as the main character

Users who are viewing this thread