Double-page supporter
WHAT THE FUCK
ITS RETARDEDLY STUPID AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I guessed he was alive because they never said “dead” the whole time and just tip-toed around that topic, but holy shit that return came out of nowhere. I thought at least there’s be some buildup to his return. I like it!

This is sooooooooo HYYYYYYPE!!!!! ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
THE ASHURA'S BACK BITCHES!!!
hqdefault.jpg

Double-page supporter
"I'll explain later"
I may get an ulcer before he explains anything, because the fights in KA are loooooong AF.

Also, have they removed chapter title to avoid spoiler?

Power Uploader
Pretty sure it's a best chapter out of all kengan chapters, such a rollercoaster of emotions, there is everything:
- Fight for surviving, every punch from kid was aimed as finishing, but he still couldn't do much, he tried his best.
- Kazuo's despair was palpable.
- Raian moment is 10/10, when hunter turns into pray.
- Ohma is just 11/10
Thanks for translation!

Now it’s been 15 minutes and hype has worn off and I’ve realized I’ll have to wait at least a week to get more details. Cliffhanger from hell. FUUUCK

Group Leader
I wanna cry. I can't... Oh God. He's back! I'm so happy. I'm so freaking happy

Dex-chan lover
What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Users who are viewing this thread