Dex-chan lover
though tbh, i never doubt a sec that ohma was still alive all this time....

@daywithoutgames

trained muscle could possibly lessen stab wound, especially since it was thrown from a distance... well, Possibly, not definitely.

the partner there could be a nakama type, or maybe like detectives/police do their work in pairs, the kure do function in pairs/groups.... plus iirc, his sister was very set on having Ohma as her spouse....

Jesus christ, the chapter was already really good but now you go an hit me with those colored pages. Our boy is back and he said the ''So. You wanna fight, too?" to Yamashita like when he met him and in the Kengan tournament finals.

Also who is gonna save Koga?

I don't have time to explain, why I don't even have time to explain.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, this chapter was a wild ride.

I thought it was Kiryu at first thanks to the twisted necks, and was pleasantly surprised to see Raian instead. Not that Kiryu would have been a bad surprise either.

But god damn did that take me by surprise. Him calling Kazzy by his full name gives me hope that this is really him and not some imposter.

It's Ohma alright. Only him called Kazzy like that.
I just hope that the manga doesn't take a nosedive from this. Ashura was imo a perfect manga already, including the ending, and this is kind of ruining it. I trust Sandrovich tho, Kengan has been quality through the whole ride

Double-page supporter
Obviously this is really fucking dumb but I'm still very glad he's back. The way he died was a little too cliché anyways. It was literally just the death scene from another manga.

Users who are viewing this thread