Fed-Kun's army
YES YES YESS
MUCH YESS
PLEASE YESS
BUT REALLY YES
OHMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
Wow just wow.
I can't even think right now.
Atleast I have a new screen background.
Holy shit my guys i'm hyped.

Fed-Kun's army
C'mon, you cannot resurrect him, YOU CANNOT.

Oh, yeah, Kyanon, Karla would be intersting, but it is going to be Ryuki for sure.

Now make your bets on what Ryuki will say when sees Ohma, which will be nothing or story changing.

Fed-Kun's army
but by the way he call yamashita san, he probably is not the real exact ohma, just a clone, or his child/clone from the kure clan

Group Leader
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

THAT DEM DUO THO.

But, now people will be confused between Ryuki and Ohma (that is, if they are separate person).

WHAT THE FUUUUUCK IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW? OHMA? OHMAAAAAAAAAA? REALLY OHMAAAAAAA???

ok this is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I think about it no one ever saw Ohma die. Yamashita just found his body at the end, or maybe what he thought was Ohma’s body.

Fed-Kun's army
At first "hmmm so Raian finally found a friend..." and then NO NO NO NO NO YOU CANNOT PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS LIKE THIS.. NOOOOOOO!!! GET THEM OHMA FUCK YEAH!

Dex-chan lover
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT'S OHMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHAT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW MAN But I am loving this shit...so is this a clone, himself, or what? And he's suddenly very chummy with Raian?

THIS IS A FREAKING ASSPULL

BUT HECK WE NEVER SEE OHMA DIED ANYWAY

SO FUCK IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YES! YES! YES! OHMA IS BACK, MADAFAKA! YOU MADAFAKA GONNA GO DOWN, CRASHING STYLE, BIATCH!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread