After all those chapters spent to build up Koga character... what now? I hope this Ohma doesn't take the main stage.

Dex-chan lover
If he's with Raizan then could it mean... HE AND KARLA HAD A BABY?!

Dex-chan lover
1st page : kazuo can dodge the knife , it is not because he is lucky , it is because he has the kinetic kengan eyes .

page 5 : a knife is deep in his back , stabbing his heart , his organs , his spine , ..... a few pages later : " actually , these are just flesh wounds , i can still fight you . "

page 20 :
- punk : i will chop his head .
- raian : you are the one who will lose your head .

page 23 :
- raian : you are my "partner" , ohma .
- what do you mean ? partner ? as $ex partner? life partner ? do you really swing that way , raian ?

https://mangadex.org/chapter/3939/1 .

8.png

I would argue that this was foreshadowed. No character who actually knew Ohma specifically said he was dead but rather kept using different euphemisms. Ohma being treated by grandpa Kure also seemed moot if he were the just die afterwards. Most reasonable explanation was that the Kure clan helped him fake his death and hide him from the worm. Which would be supported by him showing up in the company of Raian. Something that speaks against this is that so far we have only seen 'clones' of people that has died other than Ohma/Ryuki.

Users who are viewing this thread