I am really happy that my boy is back, but at the same time I am worried... They are ruining the ending of Kegan Asura... Ah....

ما مصدق يا إلهي رجععععععع اوما رجع ما مات تباااااااا أخيراً 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I can't believe he's finally back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohmaaaaaa😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 he back😭😭😭😭

NIB

Dex-chan lover
OHMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU FUCKER, I KNEW YOU WERE ALIVE, I'M SO HAPPY, HOLY SHIT.

Im so glad he's back. Ive been seeing alot of people hate on the fact that tokita ohma is back like.. Whats wrong with bringing back tokita ohma? Im glad he's back, idk why yall being salty over ohma's revival, cmon yo tokita ohma is the og of kengan ashura, if you dont like what the fuck the author of this series is doing, dont fucking read or watch kengan again, period, i hate picky ass people that talks shit about an anime series thats legitimately good

mcl

Kure Raian is godlike! Everytime i read him i remember Yamazaki from Kof 97!

@aRiv98
What? So people aren’t allowed to like or read a series if they don’t like ONE story decision?
How the fuck is that fair? So I can't read the manga because I hate Rei?

Dex-chan lover
WHOA this makes things even crazier and soooo much hype im so happy he's back

but i wonder how but wow this makes me so happy! god i love this series

damn the next ch cant come soon enough !

SO glad Ohma is back honestly was missing him though i was at the point that was was ok with him gone but at the same time i still felt that Ohma it would be amazing if he was somehow still alive and then this so epic

looking forward to the next ch!

also one big question i wonder now is did him and Karura Kure get together during the time he was away ??

wow sooo much is about to happen now, soo much to look forward to and soo many things to be explained this makes me really happy

Let's be real. The character has no reason to be the real Ohma. The author already gave us Ohma 2. Also, we know the main bad guy makes body doubles. I am betting both Raian and Ohma there are body doubles, but I'm not sure why. Kazuo is already bugged. Perhaps, if they can infiltrate the line up of the enemy they can force the match up in their favor?

I’m about to go BALLS DEEP ON A explanation on basically how ohma basically cheated death in what I think here I go 1. He did some Joseph joestar shit lol getting it on and marrying that Kure girl and he probably told her tell kazuo I’m alive but u know in jojo she forgot lol slipped her mind 2. We never seen them putting ohma in a grave all we seen was ohma basically saying I’m done what he probably just take a long nap to heal up lol also we never heard doctor saying that ohma fully died or out of commission he just said he heart can gave out and he could die but what if his heart got restarted and that we’re rai comes in because rai a smart boy and know his shit. That all folks lol let’s see if I’m right next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread