I closed the window half way through. I almost feel like the translators spun gold from this crap, because the author obviously doesn't understand what was great about this manga. Moeboi ends up a chump after all this shit. We should have seen the flashback a hundred chapters ago when she said she liked someone else, because now it seems like he was just a simp playing with the other girls feelings.

I'm actually so salty right now. Anything would be better than this.

Double-page supporter
Lmao, I went from apathetic towards this series to straight up disdain. What a bad ending. And this moron author even had the anime as a canary which also got shit for having Uruka being the winner. How stupid can you get?

Another one....wtf is going on with these school romance manga???
The author pick uruka - who this manga isnt even about '-'
I like uruka as much as you can with cheerful and hardworking girl aspect but this manga started not even about uruka :v and she didnt even show up till way later just as "another" love interest 😧
1st the quintuplets now this one...all the tease just for the most urgh choice 😦

Contributor
I look forward to the civilized discussion in these threads.

b1.png

Fed-Kun's army
I think people need to reread the series based on many of the negative comments. While I wanted sensei to win the most (my selfishness), Uruka did deserve to win because in the end when she confessed first she had his attention. I can't recall how many times many of us felt the childhood friend deserved to lose simply because she kept her mouth shut and allowed an outsider to move in to claim victory, with all these women acting cowardly (with the exception of sempai because she was such a flirt), and no one else stepping up beforehand on mister density, well the rest do deserve to lose. While Uruka was always bouncing between my #2/3 preference, when rereading the series I can see why she deserved the top 3 positions up until before the confession, after that she deserved to win (if ending with Nariyuki is considered a win).

For those blaming the author... well I blame how this entire market is on how they can milk the money out of the series when it should have wrapped sooner. Let's face it, if any of us were the author, we had a family to support, bills to pay, we would milk it out as long as the company and editor allowed it. The arcs was done well, it seems to me that it was rushed towards the end because someone higher up wanted to end it, maybe to prevent some sort of serialization bonus that the author would be due if it continued. The rushing it is what will leave the distaste of the series, for the most part we all wanted a better end resolution even for Uruka or the other girls, I bet even the author but I bet it wasn't his decision to make.

For those of us who watched the anime...it was always in plain sight who'd win. Re-watch the opening credits, notice the fingers which joined up to make a heart, clue one of them was Nariyuki.

@Spiryts "I'm ok if
Uruka win
BUT, I'm NOT ok with how it is presented to us 😕."

I was okay with any of the girls winning, I simply had a pecking order on my personal preference. But the wrap up of this series... 💩

Contributor
Uruka might have been endgame, but I assume the author thought it was obvious and this kinda slacked on her development. She just felt rushed and I am not happy with how this played out.

@SprinKah It's not the presence that bothers me, this manga has done well giving time to every girl, it's the character development that's been lacking imo. The other girls have gotten solid character development moments together with Nariyuki, Uruka on the other hand has just been flip-flopping between almost confessing and denying everything.

Supporter
look. we all know that this would have to end with him picking one girl. it isn't... fuck all enough to have a harem ending.

but the way that the last girl was presented, picked, the whole resolution is just so disappointing.

i'm not mad that she won. i'm mad at how she won.

Honestly, it feels kind of better that this is just disappointing next to the flaming garbage pile of the 5toubun ending at the same time. These guys are having to divide time between too many heroines, and aren't giving enough thought into developing the romance between the main and the girl he ends up with. Uruka was kind of a sweet girl, she deserved better. Also, ghost dad makes me feel nostalgic for the innocent days of the cream pie end.

@quagzlor It all comes back to the pacing of endgame being way too fast to properly develop anything, from Nariyukis choice to the other girls closure. It could've been Sensei, Asumi, her dad or anyone else who won, but as long as the pacing is the way it is, endgame is going to whiff regardless.

The fact that the fun was spoiled almost two months before in the anime honestly just makes matters worse, who thought that'll be a good idea?

GlassesGirl makeover > GlassesGirl standard > Sensei > Sempai > Bookgirl > Sports girl

What a bummer

Dex-chan lover
To everyone complaining:

... at least its not 5Toubun no Hanayome.

Dex-chan lover
Man the salt is REAL.

I really didn't care who 'won' but I did have girls that I liked more than others. What people failed to take into consideration is the MC. Nariyuki is the kind of guy to get swept up in the flow. It makes sense that the FIRST girl to 'actually' confess (regardless of how much character/build-up/relationship development) would be the one he would go with. Then after her confession, he had a whole lot of time to reflect on his past with her. Had ANYONE OF THE OTHER GIRLS CONFESSED FIRST they would have 'won'. It goes along with how the MC was developed and totally fits with his character.

That being said ... Uruka was my favorite girl ... but she wasn't the best girl. From a story/relationship development standpoint other girls seemed to be positioned better to end up in a relationship with Nariyuki that made sense. Also, this is a manga, made with fictional characters, there is no need to be salty because the girl you liked best didn't 'win' ... ugh ... I hate that term. Every time I use it I feel like I lose ... LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread