Dex-chan lover
5fwti12ylbh41.png

Well, seems like the anime ending is just correct. Won't be any different. Man! And we thought the anime skip it. Now I feel why the need to waste time to justify, why not just jump straight to the end like the a mime did.

Supporter
Stealing this comment from mangaplus.
When you consider that this is a gag manga, this ending isn't all that surprising

Does anyone else find it weird that all of the big three harem manga (5Toubun, Bokuben and Yuuna-san) are coming to an end at roughly the same time?

I'm not even mad it's an Uruka end, but it's a stupid stereotypical airport chase scene.

I'm good with uruka, she love the mc for a long time. Childhood friend must win! It is the time!

I am... starting to get sick of harem mangas. I am an Uruka fan but I also want the happiness of the other 2. Sometimes I think all of them could have a great future together with the MC and when that happens, no outcome actually makes me happy and/or satisfied.

Fed-Kun's army
Uruka was probably the most unlikely pick. She wasn't one of the two original geniuses, and it's neither Senpai nor Mafuyu-sensei.

Oh well, if that's how it is, I guess it's the way it has to be. I'd say though, she's a very solid pick for a long-term relationship. Well-rounded character with no glaring flaws that might make life hard (like Rizu or Mafuyu).

Fed-Kun's army
i wouldnt care that he chose her if it wasnt out of no where. its like the author stuck a picture of each girl on a dart board and picked the one it landed on. Literally last minute feelings cause shes going over seas and his dad fucking force ghosts into existence. nah fuck off , dropped

Fed-Kun's army
I've been an Uruka-fag from day one but my god, this ending is as badly written as the one from 5Toubun.

Dex-chan lover
I love all 5 girls and don't care about the choice BUT this feels extremely rushed... The author just tossed the other 4 girls like nothing

Dex-chan lover
on one hand
The tanned childhood friend won, so that's a plus in my book
on the other
what a rushed ending lmao, based ghost dad tho.

"I didn't really care who won but i don't like this ending blah blah blah"

We see right through your mask fumino and ogata stans, YAS URUKA WE SO PROUD OF U BB

Users who are viewing this thread