Is that the running guys older brother and jean guy, how did he get samples of those dead people

Dex-chan lover
that doc getting way to lucky smh but also Mirko hopefully she be owning next ch she better not die because she has to hold out against those super nomu's but we'll see what happens

Dex-chan lover
They deleted a double-page containing Miruko's 'crotch'. Page 9-10 is supposed to be a double-page, but it's only page 9 there... So we get half of Miruko's leg kicking Dr. Ujiko's arm instead... Stupid censorship.

can that chick just crush my skull with her thighs already god fucking dammit

Double-page supporter
i am in love with this bunny girl hero, i wouldn't mind her as MC in a spin off

[They deleted a double-page containing Miruko's 'crotch'. Page 9-10 is supposed to be a double-page, but it's only page 9 there... So we get half of Miruko's leg kicking Dr. Ujiko's arm instead... Stupid censorship.]

some people (sjw) are harassing the author for bullshit like names and birth dates, so he had probably to censore himself too

Next chapter March 1st??? Why, something else happening?
only 1 chapter in a month then...

Dex-chan lover
@thegodfather1077 The rabbit girl? She's one of the top heroes, the first time we saw her would have been that ranking ceremony thing for the top heroes 'cause she's one of the top ten.

Users who are viewing this thread