Dex-chan lover
@livescened
Yet what happens can not even be said to be attempted sexual assault. As I said at best it could be attempted assault but even then there is very little to go to actually make that claim.
It is really low to use bait words to get attention like that when they are not true.

I so appreciate your effort in putting out your version of this work. I appreciate the speed of the other group, but the quality of your translation is so much better! Thank you for taking the time to work on this story even when there are other groups working on it too. I feel like your translation lets me appreciate more of the nuances of the dialogue!

Dex-chan lover
WOO! New BFF! Or maybe Yuri route. Either way, I hope things work out for poor Julia. It's crazy how fast this society turns on people. She was still the most admired social butterfly until she lost (arguably, she still is since our female lead is weird), so her upbringing must be some shit to think she'd lose all value just because she lost at needlework.

I'm...not sure if this constitutes attempted sexual assault. It was certainly harassment of some kind and those guys were way out of line, but...hmm. Well, it doesn't matter. Ivona's got her back now~

Lady Vouten uses Water Gun and Vine Whip on those drunk punks. Super effective!

The warning is very misleading, there was nothing like that, two bullies bullying that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread