Dex-chan lover
@Kazedoom
There's a bit of a problem in doing so for "no group" realeases as you'd catch eveything that wasn't released under a group, and as far as I can tell there's no way of hiding releases of one specific individual

Group Leader
sigh... seriously? i wanna talk to you, man. but the DM arent available, i even mentioned your name but you didnt bats an eye?

told you, theres a group working on this. it means you're just gonna tire yourself out doing this. @Nickps2

Fed-Kun's army
Unpopular comment ahead, so I'mma just going to hide it in spoilers now.

@Nickps2
As for the chapter itself, I feel that you've done a decent job. Yes, there are slight grammar mistakes here and there (page 1 already starts with the upsidedown exclamation mark and sentence fragment, the thought bubble in page 2 is confusing, another sentence fragment on page 11, etc.), but one can not expect to do scanlations by oneself and be a Grammar Nazi at the same time.
I feel horrible for you for suffering through all those comments, most of them being people who are honestly spoiled by self-entitlement. It really doesn't help that this series is so popular, and thus attracts people of all types. Had it been a less popular series, there would be far fewer comments of this sort. It also doesn't help that there are so many 'social rules' that might be understood as implicitly understood in Western society, but they are not written down anywhere (thus implicit) and yet there's the expectation that everyone in the world should know them and follow them.

Hopefully, the comments there won't give you too much of an annoyance. As the first few comments point out, there are people who do appreciate what has been done and the effort it took to do it, but they are few and far between.

Dex-chan lover
Did you guys see the second comment I made where I clarified my stance, right?

It's not that I don't appreciate this translator's efforts, but that I have issues that it messes with the reading order and makes unnecessarily long chapter gaps that can mess with the "flow" of reading the manga.

It makes it awkward to try and read when there's a bunch of different translators working on a project and translating different chunks. It's understandable that sometimes a group may dropout or if a group dies and someone else picks it up, but when choosing between multiple translations, it just gets a bit weird and sloppy if nothing else and can become really jarring.

The "don't like it, don't read it" and "can't criticize free content" are a bit fallacious as well, as the former is a red herring that deflects criticism instead of addressing it and the latter point is a non-sequitur as this argument has nothing to do with the amount of investment I put into the circumstance, but they are both ultimately irrelevant to my qualms.

I wish @Nickps2 luck in his or her work, but I am of the opinion that starting off with a manga that is already relatively popular and has multiple groups working on it may be a bad idea as there's already too many cooks in the kitchen and entering at such a point I don't think is a wise strategy ultimately.
@Omoni @Kanami-chan

To everyone complaining, this is a damn filler chapter; it's not spoiling any major plot points. I can understand complaints for the other skipped chapters, but this one isn't even a major chapter.

Also, the reason this manga gets so many snipes is because it's quite popular, yet is scanlated by a group that only gives us 1-2 chapters a week when there are 60+ chapters still in raws. The anime adaptation made this manga even more popular than it was before, too.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with either people who want to respect the current scanlators or want new chapters quickly, but there's bound to be conflict when a group tries to hold exclusive rights to scanlate a manga when they are releasing at such a slow rate while there are other people and groups willing to scanlate at a faster pace.

Personally, while I do wish to respect the current scanlators, I feel like at this point a different group should pick up the manga and scanlate at a faster rate simply because of how many people want new chapters. When the scanlations are caught up to the raws, it's a different story, as the releases are once a week regardless of the scanlation pace.

"Respect scanlators", "no snipe" is dumb reasoning. If you can scanlate - do it. Also, not best quality scanlation much better than no scanlation at all.

I can't believe it.
This guy is just straight up ignoring some sentences and incorrectly translates others to the point of actually making shit up and some people are like "oh well I'm cool as long as I can understand it".
Well sorry, guys but you understand it wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@Helio

You can argue that for chapter 80. It's wrong, it's stupid (because we're actually getting fairly consistent, quality TLs again) but you can try and argue it because it technically accelerates us closer to the raws.

But for this? No, fuck that. The guy's just an asshole doing asshole things, or at least a fool doing foolish things if we wish to give them the utmost benefit of the doubt.

@iClone101

Like the previous guy, you can maybe argue that for chapter 80 but you can't argue that for 'translating' (and I say that in the loosest of fashions since it may as well be a badly edited and presented MTL) something 60 chapters ahead of where we're currently at. Also, it might be a 'filler' chapter, but it's a cute fun one featuring the series' favorite pairing, so... No, fuck that argument too. Nothing is filler, everything is important.

Dex-chan lover
Just keep releasing whatever you want man, I hate these people who complain about shit like this, don't read it if you don't want to. Not paying any attention to chapter numbering or to the group doing the work and still complaining about free stuff. It's your own damn fault fuckwits.

Fed-Kun's army
The comments in the ahead chapters are always gold......People attacking the d¡ckhead, people trying to defend him, cuz they just dont want to feel like they have been spoiled and want to think positively(which it is not a bad thing itself....but...🤐)

Users who are viewing this thread