haha people commenting instead of just ignoring the chapter when its out of order.
there is even a warning when its not in order hahaaa
Thanks for translation

@leojr Thank you.

By the way, you will have to wait a lot since there's more than 60 chapters waiting to be translated haha.

Contributor
By the time this manga ends and all the chapters have been translated into English, I estimate 30+ groups/individuals will have contributed their efforts.

Its more like, this manga has such a problem of random chapters that are like 5 to 10 away from one another keeps being uploaded and seeing that a new chapter was uploaded, but realize that it's actually a chapter that is 60+ away from where we are as in the arch that non-japanese readers are at is probably what irks people.
Yeah you can just learn Japanese and just read the raws. I mean don't give the guy hate, but it's not at all surprising people would get annoyed by someone uploading a chapter that is 60+ away from the last chapter uploaded before it. Either way you can read or not, it's up to you. I'm personally just gonna wait for the next chapter of the arch we're at to come out since I wanna know whats happening.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
@Nickps2 and what do you want? a reward or something like that? do whatever you want, stop being an attention whore.

Dex-chan lover
Cute giant demon girl is cute! Thx for the fluffy chapter!

No one likes random chapters presented out of order with no context or setup.
Well, I do! o/
Especially when current translation is at some fighting arc where plot takes forever to progress, fluffy standalone chapters like this one are just perfect to not forget what this series can truly delivers (aka cute giant demon girl moments)

Aggregator gang
At least do us the favor of uploading it under a group so it can get filtered.

If you're going to do out of order translations, can you please at least do it underneath a group? That way people who don't want to see out of order translations can filter it out, and those who want to read it can still see it.

ty for the chapter. Getting some IMAGINE vibes from page 5 bottom panel and the last pages.

Users who are viewing this thread