Double-page supporter
wow i need spoilers to know if that asshole merchant gets a good beating for selling someone else’s (private) work without permission!!!!!! bc if he doesn’t i’ll beat the tar outta him myself!!!!!

looks interesting so far, the synopsis makes me esp curious about the relationship b/t our fanfic writer and the princess 👀

Thank you taking up this project ^^ That was an impacting first chapter, definitely reading!
One of the first things that came to my mind by the end of the chapter is that she didn't get the money for the sales 😅 As for the army of the 2nd prince arresting her, no secret here, it's clearly because she painted a positive portrait of the first prince, so they want her to go down, and fast. (hence a spy accusation during war time...)

Does someone knows the title of this webtoon in korean please?
This is the closest I could make it, looking into it on my own: 왕자님캐 입덕 합니다
2 characters are wrong (왕 & 합): look close to what's written on the chapter first page, but not quite it either 🤔

Cannot wait for more.. Wonder if there's official translation for this series.. 🙂

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Okay someone explain to this old man what "stanning" means

@BCS Being a stan means you are an ultra fan that would do anything for your idol and thinks the idol can't do anything wrong. I think it comes from Eminem's song Stan, it's about a guy who is such an obsessive fan that he kills himself.

I guess you know you've attained true fan status when you're accused of being a spy.

It's good the merchant left her credit as author, but where's her money? Guy totally profiteered off her, hope he got arrested before they came after her.

Lol, this is interesting😂,

@Aeriandra but yeah, where is her portion of the profit? The merchant gets to blame it on her but gets her money. I feel like if he didn’t get arrested, she might come after him after she gains some influence 😂

@BCS

The act of being overly obsessed with an artist/person/character/etc.

STalker + fAN = STAN

- Urban Dictionary

Users who are viewing this thread