Lmao, "doki doki."
I'd personally find it pretty creepy if someone wrote a fanfic of me. But, the prince is a public figure, so it isn't all that strange.. At least it isn't as creepy as those Youtube videos of "What sexual action would you choose" on your favorite KPOP male stars.. 🤢

Fed-Kun's army
Dang so you mean her book became a bestseller and she didn't get a dime of royalties?? That's rough buddy

Aggregator gang
Wow I thought most of the commoners didn't go to school and were illiterate. It's a pleasant surprise to see the little girl turn out to be a big fan of her novel.

Aggregator gang
I LOVE THAT FUCKING FAKE AUTHOR NAME pg.5 JELLYPOOT IS THE NAME, JELLYPOOT TOTS NOT ANGELENA

L_K

I was giggling the entire time like girl you have no idea how many girls would buy those books

I seriously love his expression like he was OK with being shunned but suddenly the fangirls came out and he is SHOOK 🤣

@JutlandAngel Yeah, it's even worse more like murder-suicide. He killed his pregnant girlfriend and himself. So I don't get why the term is so popular. I know it was from a meme that I guess referenced the song, but still. I guess people don't really know the origin/don't care.

Fed-Kun's army
ASJDKLA:JD ANGELA I CANNOT BLEIEVE YOU WROTE "T--T" inTO THE FIC ITSELF she literally wrote a Wattpad fic im crying omg

Users who are viewing this thread