My theory: The Kure Clan is involved in Ohma's revival. Remember before his last fight? He acknowledge Kure Karla's feeling, and his incredible fight gain him the approval of Kure Erioh? Not wanting to let such an incredible potential go to waste, and considering his granddaughter's feeling for Ohma, Kure Erioh directly get the clan involved in reviving Ohma.

i dont give a fuck about what haters say because now the rematch between ohma and the beard god kuroki its real!

@DontFearTheReaper cant blame him for dying that easily to one of the two strongest fighters in the world lol, he is an assassin who relied on numbers and tricks dont really see him being supper strong against them

Dex-chan lover
Raian ain't got time for exposition. They should hire him in Hunter x Hunter

Dex-chan lover
I kinda hope he doesn't just die but sneakily gets away. Was this guy purgatory A rank? He wasn't even memorable enough for me to bother, but I still hope he doesn't job.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds you a bit of Gon from HxH gaining his Nen powers back via magical alien sister, right? (nevermind I didn't remember it right)
Even though the people upset about reviving Ohma have a point, I don't mind it much myself. This series is just a silly less-grotesque version of Baki the Grappler anyway. I'm looking forward to more martial art shenanigans. Hopefully our established MC's don't get overshadowed by Ohma.
Thanks for TL and such!

And conveniently the one to fight the two guys with the most information is Raian, who will kill them for sure ... :D

Dex-chan lover
@LadyLyn
Right, I wouldn't expect him to do incredibly well, but I honestly thought he'd put up more of a fight, or at least have some Chinese martial art that he was good at. I might have hyped myself up over the character, but I do feel like there was some decent build-up to him being strong in some way.

@DontFearTheReaper
just might be early signs of power creep
That or the author just wanted to show how inferior Koga was to real Kengan fighters
Either way, he was a pretty disappointing character. Almost as disappointing as Harou

I'm so confused, is this Ohma a clone or the real one?
We didn't really see Ohma die back then so he could be alive.

I hope Koga is well and that we keep him. Maybe Karla saved him?

Either way, Chad Raian with execution of the lying snake before he could bluff his way out of it. When a man thinks "yes, he bought it", he's making things up, @deezenautz.

Users who are viewing this thread