Again, special thanks to @ryonan for redrawing the sfx in the first half of the chapter and making the Nezuko sequence look very beautiful. If you ever wanted picture evidence of magic, here it is:

Wxpy1Dr.png

Double-page supporter
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH😭

GK

Dex-chan lover
then muzan will try another thing and there will be a fifth drug, then he tries yet another thing but surprise! there is six drug...

Oh no Nezuko turned into a human very quickly, I had hoped she and tanjiro would fight muzan. Ah man I hope they don't kill off my boy tanjiro

Also Smug Tamayo strikes again

But that's also wrong, actually there's 5 drugs: We added crack cocaine to make muzan allucinate.
But that's a lie, theres 6 drugs. The sixth one is some ethanol mix to make muzan tipsy.
And wait till you see the 7th drug

Group Leader
Yall better not fuck with a medic, cause they know many ways of breaking a human - in this case, a demon.

Dex-chan lover
Tamayo & Yushiro feat Snek - Muzan Fight MVPs.
How can other Demon Hunters even compete?

Dex-chan lover
@Azupiela only muzan can kill other demons. Well he doesn't technically kill them more like either force his cells in other demons to continue to multiply until they self destruct or absorbs the d2mon

Users who are viewing this thread